Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-13-2013, 06:59 PM   #1 
IndigoChild311

Talking Pet's Plus get's an A+ from me (long)

So I go to Pet's Plus occasionally just to look around and pet the bunnies and whatnot and today I went into the fish department which was surprisingly IMMACULATE. The betta fish selection wasn't very good but they did have a beautiful EE I wanted so badly.
They sell both freshwater and saltwater fish there and all the tanks are so clean and nice and the guy working there was so knowledgeable and owns a 180 gallon saltwater tank and a 60 gallon tank and we had a lovely conversation ending with not only awkward flirting by the sea anemones and shrimp but also with an offer to order anything I want from the distributors the store works with!! Talk about luck!
He said he could get almost anything I want for my bettas since he understands how much I love my fishies and really enjoyed chatting.
IndigoChild311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 10:49 PM   #2 
Mar

Lucky you! Using your feminine charm! xD

But yeah, that sounds awesome! Let us know if you ever decide to get a betta from there
Mar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 09:10 AM   #3 
IndigoChild311

I sure will. I'm considering going back and getting the EE there, he's been sitting there for like 3 weeks and he's gorgeous and well taken care of. The guy told me he'd be getting a new shipment in of fish on Friday so I might just have to go and check it out.
IndigoChild311 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome, distributors, pet store, pet's plus