Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-14-2013, 02:22 PM   #31 
BettaLover1313

I still can't believe that Happy is HELPING Sushi to build one.
BettaLover1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 02:25 PM   #32 
AlphaOmegaWolf666

XD I can't ether
AlphaOmegaWolf666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 01:11 AM   #33 
AlphaOmegaWolf666

*Head bang, slap to the face, holds head in hands* WHY OH WHY did I agree to go to PetSmart with BettaLover1313 today WHY OH WHY. *Cries alligator tears*. Okay so to catch everyone up to speed (except BettaLover1313) with what is causing me to injure myself.

Today I got a female betta....................... Please close the jaws I know I know. I did not need another fish *sigh*. What done is done and here is what happened.

So BettaLover and I stop at PetSmart so BettaLover can get food and stuff for Merlin. Well before we leave the car I say, "WE do NOT need another fish." Well I say that for both of our sakes, well anyway we walk in and we head over to the betta section and I am trying to stay clear of the fish. Okay I lied but I could not help it they were so cute. As I was looking at the females (just seeing what they looked like) and I happend to spy a beautiful blue female (she was blue at the head and the blue got darker as you see the tail) the other female was in the way back of the shelf and was a red, white, and blue female and she was beautiful. When I picked her up to get a better look at her she swam over and she was so full of life, I had to set her back down before I gave in to temptation. Well BettaLover TRIED (yes I know you tried to help me not to get her you really did) to talk me out of it but there was something about her that told me that I would never be able to leave the store with out her. So I went to go see her one last time to try and talk myself out of it because I already had two fish at home and yes I have a 5 gallon tank that I use for isolation but that was not the point. Well when I picked her up again she gave me the look, and you can guess the rest she is now in isolation and in the 5 gallon at the moment (I am putting her into the 3 gallon tank and putting the boys in the 5 gallon tomorrow). The 5 gallon is right next to the 3 gallon and Sushi is HOOKED he will not leave that side of the tank and will chase Happy away if he gets to close. *starts singing* Sushi's got a girlfriend and they will NEVER be in the same tank together. If I get grand kids I will cry!

*Huge Sigh* I am NEVER going to PetSmart EVER again!
Old 07-17-2013, 11:40 AM   #34 
BettaLover1313

You may want to keep Sushi and Happy away from the female's tank just so they don't get into any fights; happy that your little female is doing well though!
Old 07-17-2013, 11:54 AM   #35 
AlphaOmegaWolf666

Lol No place to put the other tank so they are next to each other. So far Happy has learned that Sushi's has a girlfriend and will stay on his side of the tank (unless it is feeding time then he will wait till Sushi is eating then will swim over to the one end of the tank and swim around like "ha ha ha ha ha i am in your spot" then swim a way when Sushi sees him)
Old 07-17-2013, 11:58 AM   #36 
BettaLover1313

Silly fish!
Old 07-17-2013, 12:00 PM   #37 
AlphaOmegaWolf666

Yes a very silly and idiotic fish XD sigh and the female (can't think of a good name) loves when I walk in the room to be with them
Old 07-17-2013, 12:07 PM   #38 
BettaLover1313

Aw! So cute!
Old 07-17-2013, 06:07 PM   #39 
AlphaOmegaWolf666

Yea cute till she gets mad at me for leaving my room (the problem ITS HOT IN THERE) and when she gets mad then Sushi will get mad at me in turn. Happy could careless of course he is just happy that he gets feed and can swim around. I do have to say that Sushi will do a FULL flair at me when I try to explain to him that he can not use osmosis to get to her no matter how much he wants to/tries.
Old 07-17-2013, 11:50 PM   #40 
AlphaOmegaWolf666

I sit on my bed typing my fanfiction when I look over at my family I see now that their names have do not match their personality at all so here is their "new names" so to speak. The "Call Names" Are what I will be calling them as I update. Oh and if you can't tell I am teaching myself Hawaiian (wish me luck)!
Male Betta:

Real Name- Keilani
Pronunciation- [kay ee law nee]
Real Name Meaning- Glorious Chief
Call Name- Sushi

Gorammi (I cant spell it to save my life):

Real Name- Hau'oli
Pronunciation- [how ol ee]
Real Name Meaning- Joy, Happy
Call Name- Happy

Female Betta:

Real Name- `Auli`i