Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-15-2013, 07:15 PM   #611 
rubinthebetta

Quote:
So is there a certain way to talk to someone or something and btw were should I start? ( place, city, forest )
You just talk in quotation marks like this: "So-and-so met so-and-so and did blah blah blah," said whoever. And right now you are in the mouth of the cave with two other fish, so that's where you'd start.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 07:52 PM   #612 
litelboyblu

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubinthebetta View Post
You just talk in quotation marks like this: "So-and-so met so-and-so and did blah blah blah," said whoever. And right now you are in the mouth of the cave with two other fish, so that's where you'd start.
Okay thx! " we're lost "swims in circles
litelboyblu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:47 PM   #613 
Saphira101

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubinthebetta View Post
I told you in my last post. If you need more info, just tell me. I'm happy to help.

BTW guys, when are we gonna actually invade? Are we just waiting for Silverbeam and Happyhobbit to come back?
I think that we should invade, though we might want to wait for Basta/Happyhobbit to come back. I'm not sure how long it'll be till Silverbeam returns, so let's just continue with the invasion, sad as it is.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 05:43 PM   #614 
Perry the platypus

~NightFire~

I began thinking about the nice guy who dropped me in here.
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 05:51 PM   #615 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
I'm back, guys!
~~~Basta~~~
Suddenly a blue butterfly catches my eye. Apparently he catches Flamesong, too, because she swims over to him to check out what was going on. He seems way to confident, and is smiling broadly. Just seeing him makes me want to smack that grin off his face. He is a distraction! The last thing we need is more of that. We could use more help, after all, it's just a few random fish against a giant army. Nightfire seems to have proofed herself useful, maybe it couldn't hurt. "We're lost..." he says, then swims around in dazed circles. So maybe we don't... I really don't think we need a raging lunatic with us. I eye him suspiciously.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 06:32 PM   #616 
rubinthebetta

We're?!?, I think in disbelief, Who else has been spying on us?!? I stare at the stranger and whisper half to myself, "Who are you? What are you trying to do?" I swim away, confused. Either the stranger is a lunatic or a spy. I decide to stay away. We have an important invasion to deal with, and I need to help. I've lived in this area all my life, so I must help any fish who needs to know where someplace is how to get someplace.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:10 PM   #617 
mybabyjets

~jets~

ive been spying on you and i need you to help me...i know when their gonna attack
mybabyjets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:11 PM   #618 
mybabyjets

~stripes~

im small and scared...how to find a place to hide
mybabyjets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 07:25 PM   #619 
litelboyblu

"sigh" realizes the 2 other fish and swims up to them "hi, im Butter right now im really really lost and i can't find my way out this whole time i was just bored to death throwing rocks swimming in circles thinking of a way just to get outta here so can you please help me out if you dont mind ?"
litelboyblu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:11 AM   #620 
Perry the platypus

~NightFire~
So the Man had said, "I know just the place for you," I looked at him with trust and confidence that he'll give me a good home, he looked so nice.
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote