Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 10-11-2009, 05:22 PM   #11 
dr2b

Quote:
Originally Posted by veganchick View Post
lol, same then i get all distracted and look at the other tanks, and the fish, and the heaters..... i could go on and on! lol
I usually try to go before work, that way I HAVE a reason to leave and not spend the whole evening in there lol.
dr2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:26 PM   #12 
Rain Drop

oh my, I'm in love with the Sphinx! 8D <33
I really love your set-up :3

Haha, I take forever in looking at all the fish stuff too....I always have to inspect each and every decoration because I'm curious like that x3
Rain Drop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 10:32 PM   #13 
TrexMadi

Wow, Marina is so pretty! I love her colour. It always amazes me how beautiful they can become, especially males!

I also love that sphinx. Over here in Australia we don't have petbarn or any of those other big-name stores, but I found a nice little store that keep their bettas in 5 gallon tanks as opposed to the usual jars and cups! I can spend a whole day there just planning what my soon-to-be pet betta's tank will look like.
TrexMadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:06 PM   #14 
Calmwaters

It looks great and I am so happy to know I am not the only one that takes forever to decide on decorations. LOL I have several times bought them then took them back because I decided it was not the right one.
Calmwaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:32 PM   #15 
Kim

Oh I love it!!
Kim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:35 PM   #16 
ChristinaRoss

it looks great, but even though some of the plants "melt" like the cryptocornes, they will come back just give them time. alotta times a plant will melt when put in different water, or moved around, crypts dont like to be moved, so if you see one melting "dying", leave it in there it should come back.
ChristinaRoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:35 PM   #17 
AlexXx

WOW so nice! i love that sphynx SO MUCH. i might have to do that with my 5.5gal, looks GREAT.
AlexXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:02 PM   #18 
dr2b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaRoss View Post
it looks great, but even though some of the plants "melt" like the cryptocornes, they will come back just give them time. alotta times a plant will melt when put in different water, or moved around, crypts dont like to be moved, so if you see one melting "dying", leave it in there it should come back.
Thanks for informing me... but I actually have had crypts for about 5-6 months now in my other tank. I have dealt with crypt rot too before. But every time it has occurred they come back even more beautiful than before.

Thanks for they complements everyone. I think she is pretty happy with this set up, gives her more swimming room and hiding spots :)
dr2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:15 AM   #19 
Jupiter

That's awesome!
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 03:38 PM   #20 
ifish

very nice tank thats a 3 gallon right? im looking on alot of pictures for ideas for my next tank
ifish is offline   Reply With Quote