Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2009, 07:38 PM   #101 
5green

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I think she got answers to her question, which was that 1.5 gallons was barely enough room for a betta, much less shrimp. Also, people suggested that she use Google to do research on shrimp.I would try to find out what size tank is appropriate for however many shrimp she wants. As Kim stated, shrimp need a cycled, filtered tank to thrive and can't survive constant, 100% water changes. I would post questions about shrimp in the invertabrate subforum of the Freshwater fish and Aquariums section of FishForum. People there can tell her exactly what she needs to house and take care of shrimp properly.
i would do what dq says she is smart
Old 10-12-2009, 08:42 PM   #102 
dr2b

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5green View Post
thing like this are pretty off subject no offence alexxx but i mean like yelling sora like THIS I DUNNO IT IS SORTA RUDE but maybe thats just me
I don't think in this instance it's rude. He is just showing enthusiasm for the fact he found them cute.

As for the thing about people being rude to each other. I don't think anyone was trying to be rude to anyone else. I think people just got frustrated because she asked for advice, we gave advice, and she kept ignoring the advice. I think she should definitely save up and buy a really nice tank and then she can have the bettas and other fish or whatever. I wish I could have a larger tank...if only I had more room lol.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:46 PM   #103 
loppy656

ummmm.... I can't get another fish, thats why I want to get a shrimp.( I would have gotten millons of fish if I could)
Old 10-12-2009, 08:56 PM   #104 
dr2b

Quote:
Originally Posted by loppy656 View Post
ummmm.... I can't get another fish, thats why I want to get a shrimp.( I would have gotten millons of fish if I could)
I was just saying in general...if you saved your money and got a larger tank you could get shrimp AND/OR fish. Plus, you wouldn't have to do as much work with a larger tank....less work :)
Old 10-12-2009, 09:30 PM   #105 
dramaqueen
Banned

What's the difference between fish and shrimp? They're both aquatic animals and require similar care.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:07 AM   #106 
Jupiter

Well, I personally get annoyed when I give advice and the person who asked for it keeps rejecting it. Like if you go to a petstore, the employee gives you bad advice, but refuses to listen to you when you correct them... I see many people posting about it, and this isn't much different.

From what I see, though, everyone is very pleasant and helpful here. I've been to places were people are far more rude...
Closed Thread