Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-17-2013, 01:36 PM   #71 
carlos puron

Yes I'm using stress coat but for what I've heard ial is gonna keep him calm cause he's kibd of hyper he's always swimming all the way around the tank not like my other betta he's more lazy and sometimes just swims up to get air so it could be par of that hyper behavior what's making him bite
carlos puron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 03:16 PM   #72 
carlos puron

Yes I'm using stress coat for what I've heard about the ial is that it relaxes them since my betta is kinda hyper I want to see if that would help if I use it I may replace it for the stress coat or use both depending on how good it works
carlos puron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:39 PM   #73 
ANHEL123

I think i said it before ....Make sure you rinse them out before you put them in the tank.
You can crumble the leaves into the water to make it dark brown. You can also just place the leaf in the water but it takes a little linger for the tannins to seep out.
ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote