Betta Fish Forum banner

Oh, Lebron...

2K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  sassyfriend 
#1 ·
On March 23, 2012, I bought a betta. He was a red with silver iridescence, a multicolor really. I loved him so much. We went through so much together. A bout of fin rot, columnaris, and finally what killed him, dropsy.

It was a hard day for me on June 22, 2013. I had to euthanize my betta. I don't know how he got dropsy, he just developed it. I remember I always talked to him after school, even though he didn't reply. Just before he got dropsy, my sorority died off, my precious mouse Trix died, and my dog in my other house died as well. I don't know why this happened. To me, and especially... To them. Lebron meant so much to me, but he's in the waters of the rainbow bridge now.

S.I.P. My pet. My friend. My family member. I know I'll see you again.

Aquarium Organism Fish Fish Tail

See less See more
#5 ·
I'm so sorry for your losses, may they all rest/swim in peace at rainbow bridge <3

#20 ·
Sorry about Swimmy.

And no, that seems to be the most inhumane way for him to die. He was basically being dried to death; that is just.. Ugh. It doesn't matter if he's not suffering anymore, he was already suffering the most when he was being dried alive. Sorry about her fish, but that is just one of the worst ways to die.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.