Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-19-2013, 08:44 AM   #51 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
*Cyrus*
"Cyrus! Can you do me a favor AND HELP ME?"Keira yells. Can't she take care of her own problem? She did help Richard.. I lunge for the man threatening her."Look likes he has his own problems, Keira." He smirks. Another pirate comes up behind me and starts choking me. I gasp for breath. "Are you done playing with that stupid girl?" I follow the voice to see a built woman with creepy mask. She has Laisy by the arm. "I'd really like to get on with this little.... excursion."

Last edited by Happyhobbit; 07-19-2013 at 08:50 AM.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:28 AM   #52 
lillyandquigly

*Laisy*
"Veronica! Let me go!" I scream, trying to wrench away from her grasp.
"Don't you mean.....Mother?" She says, smirking evily. "Let's take you home, darling."
"Richard! Cyrus! Somebody help!" I scream, she's dragging me towards off of the ship.
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 12:31 PM   #53 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Veronica~~~
"Veronica! Let me go!" Laisy screams. "Don't you mean.....Mother?" I say, then give her a smirk."Let's take you home, darling." I say. She screams for her friends. How cute. If any of them come for help, I will simply give them a taste of my sword. Suddenly I see a boy with strawberry blond hair running toward her, then he stabs me in the leg with his measly pocket knife. I simply smile, watching blood trickle down my leg, then grab Laisy. " Let's take you somewhere safe, darling... you can't get hurt on my old ship, it will just be you. Don't worry, I'll come back for you once I have my new ship," I say, then laugh cruelly. She squirms in my grip. Silly girl.
~~~Richard~~~
I hear a scream and my eyes widen. Laisy! A woman is dragging her away, and I run as fast as I can in her direction, then stab her hard in the leg. She laughs, and drags Laisy away. " LAISY!" I yell.
Old 07-20-2013, 11:20 AM   #54 
lillyandquigly

*Laisy*
I bite Veronica's arm and stumble away, my breathing rough from being held so tightly. "H-help," I say softly, fainting onto the ground.
Old 07-20-2013, 12:13 PM   #55 
Happyhobbit

~~~Captain Hawk~~~
I look around. We're hopelessly out numbered by her crew, and it seems we are losing. Guess we're going to have to fight twice as hard. Nobody is taking my ship, Nobody! Suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my shoulder, and I gasp sharply in pain.I look to my shoulder and see a blade embedded in it, and I pull it out, and toss it on the ground. I swirve towards the nearest person and hit them with my cutlass. I continue blindly, just hitting, punching, and stabbing anything that's not part of my crew.
~~~Veronica~~~
Laisy bites down on my arm, and I let out a howl of pain. Fine, then. It's her loss if she doesn't want to be on the winning side. Guess she's not so clever after all. I kick her off to the side. Who needs a little girl anyway, I think to myself, but still feel slightly hurt. I'm her mother. How could she deny me like this? I could have gotten rid of Flint, she could have been my first mate, wouldn't that be better than being Hawk's little slave? I look around the ship hastily. We're winning! Then I'll show them both, that I'm not one to mess with!
~~~Richard~~~
The woman runs away, and I run up to Laisy, shaking her desperatly. " Laisy, are you ok?" I say anxiously, then flinch, hearing gunshots through the air. I didn't know they had guns! " Laisy?" she doesn't answer, her eyes closed.
Old 07-20-2013, 12:28 PM   #56 
lillyandquigly

*Laisy's dream*
I'm rocking on the ship, laying down peacefully in my little hammock. Mother comes running down the stairs.
"Laisy, you lazy scum bag. Get up and mop the floors!" She shouts at me. The ship starts shaking, shaking, shaking....
"Laisy, are you ok?" The shaking continues. "Laisy?" I drift into consciousness, seeing Richard above me, trying to wake me up.
Old 07-20-2013, 12:53 PM   #57 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Keira ~~
It all went by so fast... Flint cornered me, I called Cyrus.. Laisy got taken away, I escaped to the decks.. I fought and fought.. But somehow their side is winning?

"Hawk!" I yowl from the decks. "Laisy has been taken away, what shall we do?" My gaze flips over to Richard and Cyrus.. They're trying to get on the other ship to Laisy. Don't tell me BOTH are falling for her? What about her is SO special?
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:09 PM   #58 
rubinthebetta

Name: Rylee
Appearance: long, wavy brown hair pulled into a ponytail, brown eyes, really tan skin
Outfit: blue shirt and jeans and black boots
Position: just part of the Captain Hawk's crew
Weapon: a dagger, sometimes bow and arrows
Personality: tough, loyal, and a good fighter
Anything Extra:

EDIT: Rylee is a girl.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:21 PM   #59 
rubinthebetta

~~Rylee~~

I'm polishing my dagger when I hear the shout. The Nightingale is attacking us. Veronica's ship. I spit at the thought of her name. I clamber up the mast and look down below. There's the prisoners. They aren't too bad. I'd like to help them. Then my sharp gaze swings over to an unmistakable masked figure. I take my bow and arrows and aim. I shoot and miss. It hits the man who moved in front of her. I narrow my eyes and think. My arrows won't be very useful in this fight. I'll use my dagger, I think. I climb down the mast again and toss my bow and arrows into a secret hiding spot. I take my dagger and plunge into the fight. A girl I recognize steps in front of me. "Peni," I say coldly. We used to be friends once. But not anymore. We warily circle one another. "How's your life with your sorry excuse for a crew?" Peni taunts me, thrusting her dagger at me. I block it and reply, "Just fine. By the way, I notice you still have that dagger?" We both pause for a second and look at our weapons. When she was still my friend, we had matching daggers. The same ones we were fighting with now. "You know, you could probably come back to our crew," I say softly. She lowers her head, but not before I see longing in her eyes. "It's too late," she says. She disappears into the battle.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 01:22 PM   #60 
Happyhobbit

~~~Captain Hawk~~~
"Hawk!" yells Kiera, and I quickly turn around. "Laisy has been taken away, what shall we do?" she yells. Sure enough, I see the little morons trying to get to her on the Nightingale. She's really only a simple servant, do we really need to get her? She is part of the crew though... " I'll get her," I say, then knock someone to the side, as I dash towards her ship- then abrubtly stop. How am I supposed to get to her ship? Our ships are considerably close- maybe I can just swing across like her crew. I get on the rope and swing, then hear a laugh, and see Flint holding a knife. He grins, then starts to saw through the rope. I curse under my breath. Scratch that, then. How could I be so stupid?

Thanks for joining, Rubin! :)