Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-19-2013, 06:31 PM   #641 
Perry the platypus

I can't participate into this play anymore, I would let the owner of this thread pick who could play my part because I don't have much time. Sorry everyone.
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:58 PM   #642 
rubinthebetta

It's okay Perry!

~~Flamesong~~

"What about you and Manny?" Breme says. I know he probably feels a bit awkward talking to me about him and Sunlight, but we are friends. I guess I'm the fish that will actually understand him when he talks about her. I don't think Basta would react very well. "Well, I honestly don't know. It would be nice, but it all depends on what Manny wants," I say. I feel just as awkward as Breme, but we don't exactly have any other fish to talk to about this. Anyways, we understand. We aren't friends for nothing.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:00 PM   #643 
Sebastian1444

Name: Zero
Age (human years): 1
Breed: Splenden
Tail type:Halfmoon
Color: black with white tail and dark blue tips
Personality: fun, kind, fierce, manipulative, tough
Noteworthy: Im tricky to figure out
Sebastian1444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:05 PM   #644 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Breme ~~
What am I thinking? I don't think anyone else should know about me and Sunlight.. But oh well, Flamesong is a trustworthy fish.

"Well, I honestly don't know. It would be nice, but it all depends on what Manny wants," she says quietly, hesitating whether or not that would've been nice to say to me. I nod. "I guess it's also Sunlight's choice, too. Hopefully nothing bad will happen in the future." I sigh; rubbing my head with my fin. "Well... Good luck during the battle. It starts tonight." We both give each other a brief nod and I swim near the entrance.

What if I'm just luring everyone into their deathbeds? I look at the sky. It's almost time. I recall a few words when I made the speech. Our darkest hour starts tonight. And.. It will.

---
Sorry Sebastian but it's kinda closed now. It's just too difficult, even Saphira said only in the sequel.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 08:18 PM   #645 
Sebastian1444

yah haha i figured, i'll just make another rp :)
Sebastian1444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 04:37 PM   #646 
rubinthebetta

"I guess it's also Sunlight's choice, too. Hopefully nothing bad will happen in the future," Breme sighs. I nod and swim around the back of the cave for a bit and pace. My mind is a tornado. What if I die? What if the captives are dead when we get there? What if we're slaughtered? What if we all become prisoners?
Old 07-21-2013, 03:25 PM   #647 
Saphira101

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I'll be gone for the next 5-6 days at summer camp, so I won't be participating in the roleplay until then. If you like, you can wait for me, or you could continue with the invasion and roleplay my characters from your POV.

If you finish, please make sure that you wait until I get back to make the sequel thread.

Thanks,
Saphira
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 12:20 AM   #648 
Lotte

Muse:

I'm resting in the back of the cave, coming to terms with myself. I can't fight nor help. I'm blind--im useless. I turn away from the others, who're discussing their battle plans and tactics. Breme announces that we'll be attacking tonight. Worry clouds my mind. They will be fine..I can't lose anyone else. I squeeze my eyes shut and clamp my fins, trying to fight the tears that threaten to edge out of the corners of my eyes. Silverbeam..where are you?

(Sorry I've been inactive you guys! I'm going to try to refrain from posting till Saphira gets back)

Last edited by Lotte; 07-22-2013 at 12:22 AM.
Lotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 03:12 PM   #649 
litelboyblu

okay well im gonna stop having to be in the RP sorry oh well talk to you guys later
litelboyblu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 06:26 PM   #650 
rubinthebetta

I keep wishing Silverbeam would be back. This is taking forever. Will we ever attack? Will we make it out alive?

(Guys, when is somebody gonna post the start of the invasion? We seem to be delaying. XD)