Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-18-2013, 08:30 PM   #201 
lillyandquigly

*Sundance*
Malarius is badly hurt on hi leg, I don't know how we can make it to the Water falling cave. I howl out to Eclipse to let her know. I also let her know about the pup. I let the pup nurse for a little bit, then lick the mess off. This is going to be a long night. I suddenly think of Blayze and her pups. However rude she was, I need to save them. "Malarius, I'll be back soon," I lift up the pup by the scruff and bring her to the cave."
lillyandquigly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:22 PM   #202 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Malarius ~~
"Sundance.. Don't leave me!" I try to stand; and I flick her on her ear. I fall instantly. So much blood..

~~ Eclipse ~~
I hear Sundance howl. I howl back. Malarius is hurt bad, and she found a lost pup. I won't tell the pups, but maybe Sunset.. "Sunset? Can I talk to you?"
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 12:39 PM   #203 
Saphira101

Hey guys, I don't mean to be a party pooper but I think I'm going to resign from this roleplay. It has nothing to do with you guys at all, but I feel that you're a bit far along in the story and I'm having trouble understanding what's happening.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 03:44 PM   #204 
rubinthebetta

It's fine Saphira! I know you're really involved the other role plays and it's hard to keep up sometimes.

~~Sunset~~

Everyone in our pack is sleeping now. I'm about to fall asleep when I hear Eclipse saying, "Sunset? Can I talk to you?" I make sure Pluro is alright, then I stretch and say, "Sure! Anything you need, Eclipse." She takes me to a far corner and we talk.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 04:15 PM   #205 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Eclipse ~~
I nod, we go to a corner. I whisper, "Sunset, Malarius is hurt. Really bad. Sundance has found a lost pup, and is trying to find her mother.. Do not tell the pups!".
Old 07-19-2013, 06:40 PM   #206 
Perry the platypus

~Blayze~
I watch in horror as the twolegs came my way. One of my pups, FireWork was hysterical. "I don't wanna die!!! I'm too young. Save me mum! MUM!!!!" She wailed. And that's when I whipped around and she wasn't there. Neither was StarFire. "THE TWOLEGS TOOK FIREWORK AND STARFIRE!!!" I howled. And there Flamer was. "What!?!? They took our pups!?!" Flamer felt dizzy and nauseous.
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:05 PM   #207 
rubinthebetta

I blink as I hear Eclipse's announcement. "Believe me, I won't tell the pups. But if that pup's mother can't be found, well, you know that Sundance can't turn down an orphan pup," I say quietly. Then a howl splits the night. I know whose it is. "Eclipse," I say as I race into the darkness, "it's Blayze! I have to help her!" The howl fills my ears and I run through the pouring rain. Blayze may have been a selfish wolf in the past, but I couldn't just leave her. I hear a new howl. It's Flamer's. I run on, a red streak in the night sky. I'm getting closer. I can see the outline of a den. I race towards it and skid to a stop by the surprised Blayze.
rubinthebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 07:10 PM   #208 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Eclipse ~~
A howl rings. "Eclipse," Sunset runs out, into the open of the dark. "It's Blayze! I have to help her!" Then Sunset runs towards where the howl emits. "Idiot! You'll get yourself killed out there!" I growl to myself. I sigh. Good luck. Hope the hunters won't bring you down.

I make an announcement to the pack. "Everyone, stay calm for just a few more hours. We will start to ponder back to our camp once the twoleg scent has left." Everyone is too scared to speak. Lunar darts to me, leaving Pluto and Esmerelda in the nest; sleeping. "Where did Sunset go? Is she coming back?" I nod. "Of course she will, now go back to your brother and sister." Lunar nods and says, "Thank you, for protecting our pack." I give a brief nod.
Old 07-19-2013, 10:14 PM   #209 
madmonahan

~Ebony~

I sat shocked by what had happened. Twolegs had come and she had run and cried out for help, not thinking anyone would come. But someone did, it was frightening, but she let her nurse and brought her to a cave. She had been starving for days searching for someone to help, and something to eat. Her mother had been killed by the twolegs 2 days ago. The thought of mama made her sad, she had just been protecting her one and only pup. Father had just disappeared one day is what mama said. She never met him, but mother said he was a wonderful wolf.
She lay down closing her eyes, letting the memories flow, mama with all of her stories, she had the best stories. She was thinking about the last story she had told about the pack and their lives as she drifted off to sleep...
madmonahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:11 AM   #210 
Perry the platypus

~Blayze~
I stare as Sunset comes my way. "Out!!" I snarl, with fury. "Go away. You are not welcome, and neither is your pack!! You've kicked me out and I shall never smell, see, or hear you again!!" I spat out the words like poison. "Get out of my territory!!!!" I step towards Sunset, snarling like crazy.

GRRR!! Hehe. That's me. Name:  image.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  69.0 KB

Last edited by Perry the platypus; 07-20-2013 at 10:21 AM.
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote