Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-19-2013, 11:30 PM   #21 
ANHEL123

I love your tank but you already have a lot of toys to amuse him. May be try to put something out side of the tank. Like a small toy or something. Put it right next to the tank so it touching the glass.
Also about betta hammock, it has metal wire you can use pliers to remove it. The metal will eventually rust in the tank, and the rust can hurt your betta. Not sure where is the wire though , i never had the hammock for my betta. But i would assume may be you can see it or saw it already.
How is the filter working? Don't forget that you will need to rinse it weekly in the tank water.
I like that pink plant in the middle of the tank. Embarrassed to ask , i never buy live plants ...is it live plant?
Old 07-20-2013, 12:40 AM   #22 
HeadlessLegoMom

I always put different things outside the tank to amuse him. The betta hammock doesn't have a wire in it. I think they used to, but Zoo Med has since changed the design.

I had a lot of concerns about the filter, and posted a thread with questions, but someone suggested turning the air down which I didn't know I could do. Now it is fine.

As for the pink thing, it is a silicone sea anenome. I got it off of Ebay for a few dollars, but I was concerned because all of the cheap ones come from China or Hong Kong. I had a pair of silicon earrings from overseas and they had chemicals in them/really low grade silicone and irritated my lobes after an hour.
HeadlessLegoMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:59 AM   #23 
ANHEL123

Oh i would not risk it. I would take it out. Also the reason i was asking about it, i was worry that it also has sharp ends and he can tear the tail.

About filter i have no idea. Try to send pm to lilnaugrim. She would now, she using filters for her tanks.
http://www.bettafish.com/member.php?u=51946
ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote