Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-19-2013, 11:51 PM   #63731 
djembekah

thanks Fishy :)
i've got a little paypal money...i might get a new fish but idk yet.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:26 AM   #63732 
FishyFishy89

monies is always good
FishyFishy89 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:46 AM   #63733 
djembekah

and i get paid next week. Not sure i'll get anyone, but i want to go look at the local pet stores, see what they've got.
Old 07-20-2013, 02:01 AM   #63734 
Yuuie

woot done work today and dinner was a bit of a joke. got a new system in that no one it trained on for the front counter so dinner went badly and our new smoothy machine will not be fixed until monday if we are lucky XD. told our operating consultant when he call i was tired of all the dirty looks people were giving us since we can't give them what they want.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 03:09 AM   #63735 
djembekah

Fun stuff Yuuie.
i got a talking to because I've been texting during my shift. i don't usually text so much i just have been havingall these sads that i need to talk to people u.u i need to grow up and put it in my locker during work though. ugh.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-20-2013, 03:16 AM   #63736 
Tikibirds

DEAR SNAILS

STOP UPROOTING MY PLANTS with your over stuffed shells or I am having escargot for dinner tomorrow

I Still havent decided what to do with the empty 10 and 5 gallon. whatever i do, I need to do it without my mother noticing. I dont see what her issue is - its not like I am adding more tanks. Maybe divide the one 10G again and put my 2 original soriety girls into it leaving 6 in the 20G

Last edited by Tikibirds; 07-20-2013 at 03:18 AM.
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 04:18 AM   #63737 
djembekah

Hard decision. i think I'm going to wait awhile on more bettas. I really want to buy these plugs that this gal on the piercing forum i ise makes (or just patented idk) and they're BEAUTIFUL...and expensive.

i think i will focus on spoiling Roxas, and caring for the 29 gallon, and getting it in its feet again. i need some things to make the plants grow!

Also if i start a Facebook page for my knitting and potential Etsy shop, will you guys like it? :) i may just make one tomorrow after work.
Posted via Mobile Device
Old 07-20-2013, 05:49 AM   #63738 
Laki

Sleep- wake up- shower-work- maybe eat-go to other job- go home- eat- repeat.
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 10:46 AM   #63739 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I will like your knitting page!
I was reading about spruce trees and the relationship with their "pests," budworms, and it's just so fascinating. The trees are able to produce their own repellent, some repel male insects, some repel female insects, some repel both. Every year they change up what they're repelling. Better yet, the trees know that if they all use the repellent, the bugs would quickly develop resistance to their chemicals (the problem with our modern pesticides), so there are always trees in the forest that simply do not produce any repellents (even though they are perfectly capable), to allow those bugs to grow without developing resistance. The whole forest is in communication by using a fungal network, a mycelium, so the plants all know what is going on around them and can organize themselves really well (it's like the Internet for plants).
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:32 PM   #63740 
Yuuie

morning all and wow sure i'll like your knitting page and i'm rather curious on how esty work too.

Last edited by Yuuie; 07-20-2013 at 12:40 PM.
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese