Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Meet the Betta Keepers
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-18-2013, 06:04 PM   #1 
DragonFish

Hello Again!

So....I don't think I've ever actually posted one of these before. xD Oh well, seems like a good a time as any to, well, re-introduce myself I suppose!

Since I don't think I've ever really formally introduced myself.....and for any new awesome people I've yet to meet 'round here...a quick little intro! My name is Jordan, I'm 21(will be 22 here in about a month....yikes! Time flies by so fast...), and I've been into fish and aquariums for about four and a half years seriously and bettas for about four years though I've had tanks here and there most of my life. Besides my lovely finned babies I currently have an eight month old Yorkie/Maltese mix named Tilly and a three year old Temper Albino female Leopard Gecko named Phoenix. I've moved around a lot, about 11 times, 12 houses, and four states throughout my entire life and currently I reside in Batavia, Illinois. Besides my aquariums I'm also really into anime/fandoms and cosplay, photography, writing, knitting/crocheting, and when I was younger I spent a few years horseback riding(English, Hunter/Jumpers to be precise) and I do miss it very, VERY much.

I've been kinda an off and on active member here for...oh geez, over four years now I think, just about around when I started more seriously getting into fish keeping. Life has pulled me away a couple of times here and there, most recently things got a little hectic after a new puppy came into the family around Christmas and I shortly after got quite sick and ended up going in for surgery a couple of months ago....but now recovered from that and things finally settling down and getting back on track slowly, I'm back! I've unfortunitly lost a few of my Bettas over the past several months to various causes and I've had to downgrade to make things easier for me to manage(and to make room for the Crested Gecko I hope to acquire here in a few months!), but I've still got nine of my guys, one I've even yet to introduce here! I'm working on getting together some updated pictures of a few of my boys, so keep an eye out for photoshoot threads!

Anywho, I can't wait to get back into the community again, I've really missed this place and everyone here! I've been lurking for the past few days to see whats been going on and I still recognize a lot of usernames, so hopefully you guys remember me! xD;
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 01:11 AM   #2 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

Greetings DragonFish and welcome back to the forum
Perseusmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 09:27 AM   #3 
DragonFish

Thank you!! <3
Old 07-19-2013, 11:43 PM   #4 
ANHEL123

I am just thrilled that your are back! We all have ups and downs , which is difficult but it life and we know that we have to handle it,and some times time will heal. I hope you feeling better and will completely recovered from the surgery.
Welcome back!!!! People need your advice:)
ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 12:33 AM   #5 
Saber

Welcome back! I need to remember to post an intro one of these days, myself.

Also, fellow cosplay enthusiast! Sweet!
Saber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 09:14 AM   #6 
DragonFish

Aww, thank you guys so much!! <3
Thankfully I am fully recovered from the surgery itself, but now its just about building myself up and getting back to where I was before I got so sick, but progress is going well! I have loads more energy and feel so, so much better!

Aha! Fellow cosplayer!! 8D <3 I knew there were a few others lurking around on here somewhere! xD
Old 07-20-2013, 08:33 PM   #7 
BettaLover1313

Welcome back to the forum!
BettaLover1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 09:14 AM   #8 
DragonFish

Thank you!! ^-^
Old 07-22-2013, 08:53 AM   #9 
sunlight

We glad to see you again!!!!!!
sunlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 10:00 AM   #10 
DragonFish

Aww, thank you!! ^-^ It really does feel great to be back! I missed it here so much. <3