Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-20-2013, 08:11 AM   #11 
Lamb

Lol. The only thing I would do differently would be to get shallower ones instead of taller. I was really just paying attention to the gallon amount, but I should have thought about the surface area also.

My boys are making bubble nests!!! LOL. I'm not sure who I want to breed first though.... I was thinking of my orange fancy dragon pair, or my red and red dragon, or my copper and opaque... O.O They're all getting special treatment, and seem super happy. So I guess I can choose whoever when it's time. Let me know when you find one! We could at least raise the fry together. :)
Lamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 05:04 PM   #12 
shannonpwns

Every ones bettas make bubble nests except mine.... I've had diablo for a year I. Sept. and I don't think I've ever seen him make one. But he is kinda wimpy, and never flares at anything. I need to get a manly betta! Mine are all wimps lol.
shannonpwns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 06:14 PM   #13 
invincible4372

Wow... everyone's bettas pose for photos.. Itchy poses for a second and when i press the shutter button he swims away..
invincible4372 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:12 PM   #14 
Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannonpwns View Post
Every ones bettas make bubble nests except mine.... I've had diablo for a year I. Sept. and I don't think I've ever seen him make one. But he is kinda wimpy, and never flares at anything. I need to get a manly betta! Mine are all wimps lol.
Lol. I honestly think it's because there's so many females! Lol. I change water at the same time for everyone so everyone sees eachother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by invincible4372 View Post
Wow... everyone's bettas pose for photos.. Itchy poses for a second and when i press the shutter button he swims away..
Out of a hundred pictures, I pretty much only get a few that are okay. :) Lol. Aquila does the same thing tho! He poses and when I start to push the button, he moves.
Lamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 08:16 PM   #15 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by invincible4372 View Post
Yeah I take 200 photo's on average pretty much every other day and maybe get 5-8 good ones lol you just have to take lots and sort through them to find the good ones. There was one time I took 300 photos roughly and NONE of them came out. You can image how ticked off I was that time haha
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2013, 09:02 PM   #16 
shannonpwns

At least you don't have to wait to get film developed now a days to see your pics hahaha.
Old 07-20-2013, 09:05 PM   #17 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannonpwns View Post
At least you don't have to wait to get film developed now a days to see your pics hahaha.
OMG, my mom STILL has rolls that she never turned in to get developed! lol So I can definitely appreciate that fact for sure!!
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 10:09 AM   #18 
invincible4372

I've been trying to take pictures of my betta to share and all of them is all blurry... There's a higher chance of being mauled by a shark in the woods then taking a good picture...
Old 07-23-2013, 09:35 PM   #19 
shannonpwns

That is very true! You're not the only one with that problem! Hence why I haven't overloaded anyone with pics of my bettas! If they'd just stay still....grrrr
Old 07-24-2013, 07:48 AM   #20 
invincible4372

It's like they know we're taking pictures. And just to mess with us they move at the last minute.
They're probably snickering in the inside...