Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-24-2013, 07:05 AM   #1 
Goodbettabest

Atison's Beta Pro.....awesome!

Just thought I'd share my experience in how important feeding your fish a good quality food really is. My betta , Genghis, got a mystery illness and he got seriously sick. He lost so much weight he was like a skeleton. I was at my wits end trying to find what would help him. Enter Atison's Betta Pro. I bought this food because i heard it was the best and they weren't wrong. The transformation is incredible. He has put on so much weight in only a few weeks, his colour is vibrant & he is back to his happy self again. It wasn't a fluke because my other boy Cho was a pale greyish colour until i started feeding him this stuff. Now he is a dark dark chocolate with green irridesence. He looks like a different fish. Incredible difference in them both. Just goes to show the old saying is true....you pay peanuts you get monkeys. Quality costs a bit more but boy is it worth it!
Goodbettabest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 07:15 AM   #2 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

Thanks for sharing your experience feeding your guys Betta Atison's Betta Pro. I agree it is wonderful food I use it also for my guy and he has been very healthy and loves it. Happy to hear Genghis is doing so much better and back to his happy self and Cho sounds so beautiful
Perseusmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 01:17 PM   #3 
FirstBetta

Love your quotes, that reminds me of another quote "Good hay is expensive, but put it through the horse it is cheap"

Don't remember the author's name, he was one of the early electrical entrepenuers.

BTW where do you get your Atison's Pro? I ordered what I thought was Atison's Pro but got Ocean Nutreition Betta Pellets. He eats them. But if there is something better I want him to have it.

Last edited by FirstBetta; 07-24-2013 at 01:27 PM. Reason: Additional question
FirstBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 01:28 PM   #4 
wondering1

I looked but could not find a place to purchase Atison's Betta Pro. Do you mind sharing where you purchased it? Does it leave a film on the top of the water?

Good to hear!

-w1
wondering1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 01:41 PM   #5 
DragonFish

I used to hear nothing but amazing things about Atison's Betta Pro back in my early days here on the forum, from what I understand its really some fantastic stuff! However, from what I heard they had stopped distributing it or something(?)a few years back and no one could ever find it again, I haven't heard anything about it since.

So I'm really interested in where you picked it up as well! I'd love to order some for my boys, I'd really like to try a mixed diet of Atisons and NLS!
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 02:08 PM   #6 
wondering1

http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=208418

Maybe?
wondering1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 08:57 PM   #7 
Sweetea

Mhm...I would really like to switch to Atison's. Though I still have a lot of Hikari Bio Gold on me. Is Atison's more high quality compared to NLS/Omega One?

And Pet Mountain has Atison's
http://www.petmountain.com/product/b...etta-food.html
Good price too!
Sweetea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 09:18 PM   #8 
Perseusmom
TFK Moderator

Any of the Atison's fish food is really great, I bought mine from a breeder on the forum around a year ago. If you cant find the Betta Pro I say go for any of their other type of Betta pellets. I give my guy the Betta Pro in the morning and the New Life Spectrum Betta pellets for his night time feeding.
Perseusmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 10:13 PM   #9 
LebronTheBetta

Betta Food and Betta Pro are different.. The Food is quite nice but Pro is the best, 2nd to Omega. (Omega changed their ingredients recently etc. etc.) NLS and Pro seem to be tied, if you can find it that is. (;
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote