Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-03-2013, 09:46 PM   #21 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Yay. Chapter 33. Let's celebrate. (:'/)

Chapter 33

In a heartbeat, I felt something crash onto me and pin me by the shoulders. “Ahh!” I yelp in surprise. An IceWolf had pinned me down. “I’ve got you right where I want you, Little the FireWolf…” The IceWolf’s corrupted black eyes seemed to just scream “corruption!” The IceWolf showed me her unusually long, sharp claws. “How do you know my name? Who are you!?” I snarled. “Who hasn’t heard of Little the FireWolf? You’re legendary, and you have powers no other Power Wolf possesses! Some people say… that if someone kills you, they gain your powers! By the way, my name’s Iceheart.” She exclaimed with a cruel tone of voice. Iceheart gave a small evil laugh and dug her claws into my belly. “Little!” Blade screamed in disbelief, his eyes wide with fear. “I’m gonna be oka-“ I was interrupted by pain that surged through my entire body. Iceheart raked her claws across my belly harshly, and blood started to leak out. “Iceheart!” Blade growled. “You want my friend? Well you’ll have to get through me, first!” The Nopowers pup leapt toward Iceheart and knocked her off me. Blade is incredibly strong… Blade bit into Iceheart’s shoulder, but the IceWolf shook Blade off and threw him off into a nearby tree. “Little! Keep fighting! You can do it!” Iceheart leapt toward me to pin me again, but I jumped out of the way and pinned Iceheart instead. I blew a strong rush of fire at Iceheart. Suddenly, with amazing strength, Iceheart escaped my grip and ran off. “You win this round, Little! But I’ll be back!” Iceheart yelled as she ran off.
Little Leaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 06:18 PM   #22 
Little Leaf

Location: In the wilderness! and my house sometimes. IT'S AWESOME, RIGHT?! *Wolf howl*
Chapter 34. This is the last chapter I'll be posting. if you want to read any more, get on the Power Wolves Forum.

Chapter 34

After Iceheart had disappeared, the signs marking a vision came back to me… it was either that, or I was going back to Blayze! Dizziness spun around me. Am I going to Blayze, or is this just a vision? Once again, with every blink, the dizziness was worse. I shut my eyes tightly. The mist returned, but everything went black, and a weak feeling swept over me. When I recovered, I opened my eyes. I was back where I was before heading to Darkshroud Forest. “Little!” Blayze practically hovered above me. “Are you okay? You seemed perfectly fine one minute, then, you just passed out.” Blayze said worriedly. “I’m fine. It was like a visionish thing, but instead, I was transported to Darkshroud Forest, where wolves go when they fall into comas. Blade was there and I got attacked by a pure sky blue IceWolf named Iceheart. She said that I was a legendary FireWolf and that it’s rumored whoever kills me gains my powers.” I explained briefly. I guess I’ll have to fight and train a ton. I can’t let them kill me. The thought flew into my mind fiercely. Blayze remained silenced. I looked up at the night sky. There were no stars, no moon. Just pure darkness. I stared up at the dark sky until I fell asleep.
Old 07-25-2013, 07:42 AM   #23 
Perry the platypus

Quote:
Chapter 11

“Blayze, will you promise all of us here today to be loyal to Firepack?” Firefox sternly said. “Yes. I do.” Blayze replied with a tone of excitement in her voice. “Then so, this wolf shall be known as-““WAIT!” Blayze interrupted. “What is it?” Firefox asked, with a hint of agitation in his voice. “I like my name. I think it suits me. Is it okay if I keep it?” Blayze replied, looking down at his paws.
Blayze replied, looking down at his paws. I think you should fix that.
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 10:11 AM   #24 
Little Leaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry the platypus View Post
Blayze replied, looking down at his paws. I think you should fix that.
@.@ UGH. Alright...

Tags
food!!, powers, thanks!, wolves