Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-26-2013, 09:13 AM   #1 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Angry Severus, how DARE you?

Today I was trying to take a picture of my Severus, and he went from happily standing still, working on one of his famous bubble nests, to darting around the tank, trying to avoid his picture being taken. ( I did get a few very blurry ones with him in it, but that was it!) I turned around, then tried to surprise him by catching him standing still, but I couldn't find him! he scared me SO much, I thought he jumped out! I found him under his bridge against the wall eventually, and THEN I thought he died, but he moved, and swam out, and gave me this look that said " Don't ever do that again my superior self!" Grrr... if I didn't adore him so much, I might kill that guy!
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 09:18 AM   #2 
mybabyjets

that was a great story
mybabyjets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 10:26 AM   #3 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
lol, thanks. I'm not used to such attitude from my fish, Picasso is as sweet as can be, while Severus is far too much like his namesake! He still has his good moments though, and I love him nonetheless.
Old 07-26-2013, 11:12 AM   #4 
sainthogan

My female used to be terrified of the camera or my phone, and would either zip around the tank or hide. When she finally realized it wasn't going to hurt her, she started posing.
My male is terrified of everything, so I don't get many pictures of him.
sainthogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 12:13 PM   #5 
Sokkasmom

ohh thats funny. bettas a weird like that. my sokka loves having his picture taken, but he hides if he sees your face. if he sees my hands he dances and beggs for his food, but he hids from faces.
Sokkasmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 12:29 PM   #6 
Happyhobbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sokkasmom View Post
ohh thats funny. bettas a weird like that. my sokka loves having his picture taken, but he hides if he sees your face. if he sees my hands he dances and beggs for his food, but he hids from faces.
Lol, thats so cute! They have so much personality, when I got my first betta, I had no idea how many different personalities there are!
Old 07-26-2013, 01:09 PM   #7 
Sokkasmom

Yeah, hes my first betta... and im already planning on getting another one...
Sokkasmom is offline   Reply With Quote