Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-26-2013, 02:57 PM   #1 
Darth

Black and White Butterfly X Yellow HMPK

Ok folks this is one of 3 spawns this week, I had a Gold spawn but the female didn't give many eggs, she also has SB issues no fry survived.
Another one was A wild stiktos spawn...they all died and it was a big spawn also...why? Ok when I spawn wilds I use opaque see through boxes so they do not get spooked I believe this one leached something into the water that killed the fry it was a shoe box type skinny at the bottom and larger at the top it had a clear spot on either end.
The one I am excited about is my Black and White Butterfly HM Male to a very beautiful Yellow plakat female nice batch we will see!
Darth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 03:07 PM   #2 
sixcards

Do you have pics?
sixcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2013, 11:57 PM   #3 
Darth

Wooops I posted in the wrong thread, sorry mods, pics soon after he s done tending. I bet you want to know why I crossed these fish.
I will let you know how my plan works out stay tuned. I am trying for a specific shade of green.
Darth is offline   Reply With Quote