Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-27-2013, 12:19 AM   #491 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Eclipse ~~
The feast has begun and I bring the pups out for the feast. "Momma, when can we start eating meat?" Dove asks, sleepily. I smile, "Only in a few months time pups." Crow shakes his head. "Dang it." I laugh as we walk over to Sundance and Gibbous, who have been sharing part of the moose near their den entrance. "How was your day been? Is Crescent going to stay for a while? She's quite a good hunter." Sundance tenses. The pups drink some more milk as us three talk.
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 12:27 AM   #492 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Crescent~
Malarius asks about family and such.
"I love Gibbous soo much words can not explain and he loves me everybit as much" Malarius looks stunned but Crescent cuts in.
"I have never had pups before and never plan too"
"But you are so nice and would be a great mother" Malarius comments.
"I am just not interested in any male wolves they all come across as... Well... They all are the same, trying to impress me ir forcing me to be their mate or attempting to use their charm thinking it works because i am so nice, i just cant help it."
"Anyways I have not and will not have pups probably ever."
"As for family, I can not believe you didn't guess already!" She says.
"Guessed what" Malarius asks
Crescent holds up her front right paw showing Malarius the bright white spot on the pad of her foot.
"Gibbous is my brother"
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2013, 12:32 AM   #493 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Malarius ~~
Crescent tells me her story on how so many males wanted to impress her and such. She then surprises me, Gibbous is her brother??

"He is?" I shrink down, fur shaking. "I always thought you loved each other as mates..." Crescent shakes her head, smiling. "Oh no, silly. I wouldn't ever think about breaking his mate's heart." I nod slowly. "Thanks for telling me but.. Sundance thinks you're not." Crescent slowly shakes her head. "We're not, Gibbous will tell her soon." I shuffle my paws. "I want to do something in my life..." I yawn. "I just don't know what my destiny is. Have you ever thought of having a greater fate than you have now?" I pause and speak before Crescent replies. "Besides spending time with your brother, of course." We both laugh.
Old 07-27-2013, 12:34 AM   #494 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Gibbous~
Eclipse walks over and he give a small sharp growl just as a warning not to push the limits.
She nurses her pups and Gibbous talks.
"My day has been the greatest in a long time, I after all got to see Crescant after all this time. My love for her is unexplainable. She will stay with us as long as she wants."
Eclipse looks stunned he just said that in front of Sundance,
Sundance gets up and leaves and Gibbous realizes he hasn't told her yet.
He runs after her and Sundance snarls at him.
"You! I actually thought you liked me and yet a old mate comes strutting in and you are praising her in front of me! Get out now!"
"Sundance calm down! She is not my old mate! She is my sister."
Sundance looks stunned.
"I am so sorry" she starts to apologize
"No I should be the one apologizing. She comes and I am so happy to see her and we are very close... It must have looked bad I should have told you she was my sister but I guess I forgot."
He gives Sundance a lick and they walk out of the cave to finish the feast.
Old 07-27-2013, 12:45 AM   #495 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Crescent~
Malarius is shocked.
She continues on.
"There was four of us she says, two males and two females in the litter. Petal and Shamrock were named by my mom however Petal fell off a cliff at a young age and died on the rocks below. After that it was just the three of us. Me and Gibbous are very close we love each other very much our bond is so strong nothing but death can break it. When a moon is over half full but not totally full it is called a gibbous. The thin sliver is called a crescent together a gibbous and a crescent make a full moon, that is what me and Gibbous are like, we complete each other."
"Shamrock and Gibbous left and I left too after a moon because I couldn't stand being away from him, I searched what seems like everywhere and it wasn't until I got news of Shamrocks death that I was able to find this pack. By then Gibbous had become alpha and what not"
Malarius could barely believe his ears.
Old 07-27-2013, 12:51 AM   #496 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Malarius ~~
I nod understandingly as Crescent tells me her story. "I'm so sorry about your other siblings.. Are you actually IN love with him as his brother or..?" My question fades in the air. I take a deep breath. "My siblings died when we were playing, a fox got them and my father had to kill it. I saw them bleed to death as the fox tore them apart.." I shudder. "But the past is the past. And there's always something in the future to look forward to." I smile.

~~ Eclipse ~~
I wait as Sundance and Gibbous come back; and I hear the news of Gibbous and Crescent being siblings. I nod, "That's great then! Is she going to be added into the pack? She doesn't seem to have anywhere else to go."
Old 07-27-2013, 01:12 AM   #497 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Crescent~
Malarius asks her if she is actually in love with Gibbous.
"No of course not, he is my brother though and we very close like I said before. If I actually liked him would I be this happy about him havering a mate and pups?"
She keeps very pleasant and smiles when she finishes talking.
"Now I am going to go talk to Gibbous I think I am going to stay if Sundance will allow me"

~Gibbous~
"She will stay if she wishes too" he says to Eclipse then heads off towards Crescent who is walking towards him.
"You may stay if you want to" he says
"Thank you" she gives him a lick then heads off to the empty den she was tired from the excitement of the day.

~Gibbous~
Crescent gives him a lick good night then he also goes to his den with Sundance.
They let Alcor drink then go to sleep the pup between them.
Old 07-27-2013, 01:14 AM   #498 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Malarius ~~
She says no and goes to talk with her brother. "Night!" I yelp. I smile, I was about to say! I walk happily to the den with Eclipse and sleep next to her pups. Her eyes open slightly. "Nice moves," She mutters. "Thanks," I sarcastically say.
Old 07-27-2013, 11:39 AM   #499 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Creo ~~
Prey is scarce, and I must find a way to get some. I sniff, and the smells seem to direct me towards the pack base. Moose... Rabbits... "Time to have dinner.." I lick my lips in thought of the meal I was supposed to have.

I roll in some of the trees and mud to hide my scent and I quietly sneak in, past the guard. The guard takes a sniff of air. "Huh?" And she shakes her head. "Nah,". I go past the main dens and look at the fresh-kill pile. "Ooh," I say. I grab 2 or 3 rabbits and quietly leave near the exit, the guard fast asleep. No one heard, or smelt me. I silently run to my temporary den and I devour the rabbits in few ravenous gulps. I lick my lips in satisfaction. And I yawn.

"Tomorrow I'll take a REAL visit," I whisper to myself a promise. And I slowly drift to sleep.
Old 07-27-2013, 03:30 PM   #500 
Perry the platypus

I'll just go ahead and add another character in, if you don't mind.

Human name: Madelyn
Wolf name: Caramel
Pack position: Loner
Human appearance: Blonde curly hair, sharp aqua eyes, Very beautiful
Wolf appearance: Yellowish and fur curls every which way, Aqua eyes, elegant muzzle
Size (Wolf): Large
Personality: Really nice, Blayze's friend, always want to be center of attention.
Age (human years): 7
Human age appearance when in human form: 19

Last edited by Perry the platypus; 07-27-2013 at 03:42 PM.
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote