Betta Fish Forum banner

Aquabid

1K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  MrVampire181 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone,

So I've recently been considering making a purchase off of Aquabid but I'm not familiar with the site or its sellers. Are there certain sellers to avoid and who would one recommend purchasing from?

Thanks

#2 ·
Contact Linda Olson (transhipper and the only local breeder here) and she can tell you the ones to avoid. She said that all Thai breeders are great excpet for one (don't remember who) because he sends fish of way lesser value than what people purchased.

#3 ·
Who is Linda Olson? Sorry I sound like such a newbie hahah I haven't had a fish in 5 years. Thanks for the advice on the Thai breeders - I wasn't sure about purchasing overseas or not, but it helps to know their good.

#4 ·
Linda Olson is one of the major transhippers :) Her email address can be found on most fish who are from Thailand. It's ok, soon you'll know as much as we all do :)

#5 ·
Thank - you very much. Yes I do hope to start learning it all over again but in greater detail now that I have the time =)

#6 ·
I just wanted to say welcome the the group and I love the puppy in your Avitar. Does he/she have a name?

#8 ·
Thanks for the welcome. Her name is Bella took me a week to think of a name for her when I found her with her sister on the side of the road in the middle of winter (Feb.). That pic is from the day we found her. She refused to leave my lap while I drove for the next 3 hrs. to get home hahah

#7 ·
and make sure you ask the transhipper how much THEY charge to ship, most of them charge $25.oo on top of the shipping fee from the auction

#9 ·
Definitely didn't think of that!! Thanks! Now I will know what to budget for in advance.

#12 ·
So he can know which breeders are good to buy from.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.