Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-28-2013, 05:54 PM   #1 
kjnewcome

Do you have a favorite?

Do you have a favorite? I have 6, 7 counting my daughters. I don't think I have a favorite. I think all my guys are beautiful and funny in their own way.

I guess if I was forced to pick it would be between Tango (pictured first) and Calcifer (pictured 2nd he's my profile as pic as well).

kjnewcome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 06:05 PM   #2 
jesssan2442

If I had to pick a favorite, I think I'd pick my OHM Mardi because he is so calm and loving that he just steals my heart! He is very pretty I added a red plant the other day and he then made himself even more red!
jesssan2442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 06:41 PM   #3 
kjnewcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesssan2442 View Post
If I had to pick a favorite, I think I'd pick my OHM Mardi because he is so calm and loving that he just steals my heart! He is very pretty I added a red plant the other day and he then made himself even more red!
:) I'd love to see a picture of him.
kjnewcome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 07:05 PM   #4 
karenluvsbettas623

I do have a favorite ! he is a pink/red vt, my only vt. He is the smartest one, because he is the only one I was able to teach tricks. When I put my flat hand in the tank near the surface he swims over and lies on it and he lets me pet him with my finger. If I make a circle with my fingers (like a hoop), he swims through it. I saw that on youtube and so far he is the only one I've been able to train. He caught on in a matter of 5mins. What I did was that I would put freeze dried blood worms on my hand and he would have to go on it to get them, as for the hoop I rewarded him whenever he swam through. Now he automatically does it all the time even when there is no food involved. I just got 4 new ones that I ordered from a US seller on aquabid, still getting to know them.
karenluvsbettas623 is offline   Reply With Quote