Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-28-2013, 09:19 PM   #64021 
PetMania

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishyFishy89 View Post
I'm pretty sure it's not on tanks smaller than 20 gallons.
Oh......that sucks......I'm sad now .....
PetMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 09:49 PM   #64022 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

How's this for scary things in Australia...
8 inch long hot pink slugs?
http://newswatch.nationalgeographic...._slug_20130611
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:00 PM   #64023 
LittleBettaFish

I actually like slugs, same with snails. Cool how it is so bright.

Just spent the last four hours weeding and carting tanbark back and forth and I still am not even half way through finishing the front yard. Then I have the entire back yard to do as it looks like a nightmare.

I think I have given myself carpal tunnel syndrome haha
LittleBettaFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:07 PM   #64024 
Fenghuang

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetMania View Post
Me 2. I have to raise money just to start considering my "dream rescue". It's so expensive. I would share my millions with you.

That's my sister..... I own her betta now. I feel bad for him because he only has a 1 gallon tank. And my friend wants him, but she is going to put him in a 0.3 gallon ta- cup.
Sorry, that was a bit of a rant. Whew...deep breaths......
Yay! I'll share with you if I won the lottery too. ^^ "Dream rescue" sounds awesome and needs to exist.

My girlfriend's neighbor's cat had kitten. The neighbor never did anything for them and half the litter is dead now because she doesn't feed them and never bothered to treat them even when they were skin and bones and infested with fleas. Girlfriend can't even take them to the vet with her money because the neighbor won't allow it, despite the fact that my girlfriend has been one caring for them ever since she saw how neglected and in poor condition they were and the fact that they practically live in my girlfriend's backyard. It's just so frustrating. D:< http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=226514&page=2
Fenghuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 11:01 PM   #64025 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

If I won the 50 million or whatever... Well first, I could set up a fishroom however I please... Hey, wasn't there a thread for this?

Ooh back to shrimp jars... So, would a natural planted gallon jar and some jungle Val's, hornwort, crypts, java moss, and duckweed lit by a lamp with a proper bulb work?

Last edited by MattsBettas; 07-28-2013 at 11:08 PM.
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 11:15 PM   #64026 
dramaqueen
Banned

If I had $50 million I'd hire a nurse for my mom, a chef, a maid and a chauffeur. Lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 11:49 PM   #64027 
FishyFishy89

I'm trying to find the sale ad....I can't seem to pull it up online -.-
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 01:13 AM   #64028 
Sakura8

Ergh, sorry for the spotty replies. For some reason my e-mail notifications are off and only notify me every now and then. Gonna fix that.

Thanks for the well-wishes about my little Plummy. I feel bad that I didnt grieve too long. Bought a new girl that same afternoon. A pink/purple crowntail cambo. Tiny, so she's chillin' in a kritter keeper on my desk until she learns to associate me with food. Which would happen faster if I remembered to feed them. >.< It's been crazy here with a sick kitty so my bettas have had to forego food for two days. They could use the diet anyway.

Thinking I may have to take my new 3" electric catfish back. He hides all day long in the weirdest places and now he's decided he doesn't want to eat the bloodworms. To make him truly comfortable, I would have to really do up his tank properly with plants, fake decor that he can't get up inside the hollow part (which he already did with the fake cave I had), and some dither fish. Can't afford that, so poor. -___-

Ugh, been off the forum so long I've forgotten how to use smileys.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 01:48 AM   #64029 
MattsBettas
Reference Team

Go advanced>Click [More] on the Smilies box on the right>Click desired smiley (will be in new tab)>Close tab>Post or continue writing.
MattsBettas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 02:32 AM   #64030 
Sakura8

Hahahaha! Now that totally made me crack up. Haha, thanks, Matt. :D
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese