Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-29-2013, 12:53 AM   #1 
Rjlupin

My First In-Focus Picture of My Boy ~

Ugh, isn't he a cutie with that ugly grumpy face? I'm such a proud momma right now. There is a spot on his dorsal that has me worried (all of his other moving injuries seem to be healing except that one), but he's warm and in clean water, and ever since I got him some live plants, he's been blowing bubbles like crazy. I love this little guy. I think I'll be a Betta owner for life.
Attached Images

Rjlupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 01:05 AM   #2 
snowflake311

Very nice. Its the photo is crisp and good color. Nice fish. Next time try for a flare shot.
snowflake311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 01:14 AM   #3 
Rjlupin

I misplaced my hand mirror, but because of the injury on his dorsal, I thought maybe it would be better if I didn't. It looks like a little hole in the dorsal where that dark area is. I think it might be a touch of fin rot, but it's not major enough to start some crazy treatment. I'm going to keep the water clean and warm and hope it goes away on its own... Just don't want to add stress to the area by making him flare. I think he broke the ray there. (is that what it's called?)
Rjlupin is offline   Reply With Quote