Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-28-2013, 11:42 AM   #51 
LebronTheBetta

~~ Elena ~~
The dark-haired boy agrees and gets into class. "I wonder how I got these classes mixed up." I inspect the paper and notice the 8 of the 108 was rubbed. "NO!" I fall down, cringing. "It's 103." I whisper. I sigh and go to the Spells class; fully embarrassed of what happened. At least I met that guy.

I sit down in class with some random people and whisper. "New friends are always welcome.."
LebronTheBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 09:45 AM   #52 
Saphira101

~~~Kestrel~~~
I was the first one into class, as usual. I always gave myself 5-10 minutes of buffer so that I couldn't be late. There was nothing I hated more than missing a lesson. Last year I had used a time-turner to help me out, but it proved to be too much of a strain and I had to turn it back in and pick my favorite subjects. I pulled my favorite quill and some parchment out of my bag and began to go through my textbooks. I'd practically memorized them over the summer, but it's always good to read. After about five minutes, other students began trickling in. Most of them were talking to each other.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 12:41 PM   #53 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
~~~Evan~~~
I slump in my chair, the pretty girl obviously didn't see me. I sigh, then quickly pull out a piece of parchment and a quill, trying hard not to break anything. The pale boy walks into the room with an air of superiority, then sits down.
~~~Edwin~~~
I walk into class, and take my seat, while pulling my best finest quill and parchment. My father got it for me, at only the finest store. My eyes wander over to a boy with sandy blond hair and freckles. I give him a disgusted look. His family is practically teaming with blood traitors. I've passed his father's shop many times, they sell pets. It's pretty pathetic really, it's just a beat up old shack, with a bunch of ugly little animals inside.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 07:13 PM   #54 
Saphira101

Wait... Happyhobbit, which class are your characters in right now?
Old 07-29-2013, 09:03 PM   #55 
Saphira101

I'm making another! (Dun dun dunnnnn...)

Name: Julia
Personality: Graceful, quiet around anyone who isn't in her own house, and even then sometimes slightly shy, doesn't care too much about bloodlines, but sometimes pretends to in order to fit in.
Appearance: Average height, electric blue eyes, longish light brown hair that falls down her back in a shower of ringlets, slightly pale skin. Quite pretty.
Pet: Screech owl
Fav Subject: Potions
House: Slytherin
Other Info: Pure-blood, comes from a rather rich family, both parents work in the ministry and have a high position.
Old 07-30-2013, 12:55 AM   #56 
Silverbeam

YAY! I <3 Harry Potter, I'm so in! *w*
Name: Zalaura Grimm
Personality: Very quiet, unnoticed by teachers and classmates, self-dependant, quick temper, secluded from other people/ very antisocial
Appearance: Tall for her age, dark purply eyes, very long black hair, skinny, very pale skin color
Pet: Female Pygmy Owl with dark feathers named Mysteria
Fav Subject: Flying
House: Ravenclaw (Although she really wanted to be in Slytherin)
Other Info: "Half-blood"- Father's side of the family are muggles, her father left after hearing about his wife being a witch when Zalaura was eight years old. Zalaura lives with her mother and grandmother.

~~~Zalaura~~~
Zaluara sat, bored, in potions class taking notes on things she already knew. She thought about her life at Hogwarts, how she didn't have any friends, still... Though her life there was still better than living with her perky, too attached mother, and her kooky grandmother. She then thought of her happy days with her father how they would go out and play catch and stay in on rainy days and draw together. Her father always did realistic while her drawings were more abstract doodles. She shook her head pulling herself from her thoughts. She felt through her robes, finally pulling out what she was searching for. She pulled out her father's old pocket watch and checked the time. She smiled, which was a rare thing for her. She watched as the minutes ticked down and anxiously bit her lip. She couldn't wait to try out her new tricks on her broom, it was her dream after all to become Ravenclaw's Quidditch Team Captain. She tapped her foot quietly and drummed her fingers on the table, the minutes seemed hours as she waited to change classes and finally get to her next class, flying class. As the bell was ringing she was running so fast down the hall, she was practically flying already.

---Quick Note---
I'm not sure what my character will be doing exactly. Also, I'm not sure exactly whose characters will be interacting with mine, but if anyone decides to, that's cool! :D 'Cause it's whatever ya know? <xD
~Sil =^◕⋏ ◕^= (<And enjoy this kitty ^◡^)

Last edited by Silverbeam; 07-30-2013 at 01:10 AM.
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:13 AM   #57 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saphira101 View Post
Wait... Happyhobbit, which class are your characters in right now?
Defense Against the Dark Arts, I believe. Sorry, did I make things confusing?
Old 07-30-2013, 07:18 AM   #58 
Happyhobbit

~~~Edwin~~~
I wait for class to be over anxiously. I just want it to be free period... I have some very important work to do... yes, very important. The teacher finishes their lecture, and I walk out of class, to the library, and pick out an old dusty book. A history of Harry I open it, and search through the pages. yes, here it is. Potter was said to have gotten rid of the Elder wand, but refusing to tell where it is. Rumor has it, it's somewhere in Hogwarts. The Elder wand- Someone coming, and I slam the book shut, and shove it back on the shelf. Tonight, I find this Elder wand. I laugh a little, giddy at the thought. All that power- just the thought makes me feel happy.
Old 07-30-2013, 11:10 AM   #59 
BeautifulBetta123
Banned

~Amelia~
She was free of her third class, Spells, it was the first day so they had just reviewed a few spells they had learned in earlier years.
Next was Transfiguration. She was super excited for it as this year they were finally going to turn themselves into various creatures but today was another day to touch up on heir skills sticks sat in front of them and they had to turn them into worms...
Yuck big ones too!
Next however she was going to help teach the Flying lesson to first years instead of going to her next lesson.
She loved teaching flying and had made a point of being on Ms. f's good side so she could help he teach.
BeautifulBetta123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 01:56 PM   #60 
Happyhobbit

~~~Edwin~~~
I dart to my next class, Flying lessons. I bump into Grimm, yet another blood traitor who somehow landed herself in Slytherin. " Watch it, Mudblood," I hiss. I glare at her. I bet she has all sorts of little muggle trinkets hidden in her pockets- how quaint. I really don't see why mudblood is such a horrible word- it's exactly what people like her are, and they really don't deserve to go to Hogwarts. Really, the headmaster has such low expectations. Much too... soft.