Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-03-2009, 02:04 PM   #11 
BurnishedOchre

Oh, and thank you for your kind words! I am still learning, but I'm glad you enjoy what I've done so far. :)
BurnishedOchre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 02:06 PM   #12 
BurnishedOchre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jynx View Post
these are great- realistic dogs can be really difficult- my mentor does them
and so you don't feel dumb- here is another art page of mine! this is where i display works in progress and finished real paintings- which i don't have much time for anymore- four year old running all over the place knocking stuff over- it's a mess :P
http://jynxkatthree.blogspot.com/
Thank you! I really enjoy working on those dog portraits, but I still love to go back to dragons once in a while. :D

And your work is beautiful! I am really impressed by the jaguar painting in particular and how crisp and graphic the panels of color are in relation to one another. You have an amazingly steady hand. XD :D Keep up the great work! ^_^
Old 11-03-2009, 09:21 PM   #13 
Jynx

Yeah most furrys don't have any weird fetish things going on- that stuff isn't even allowed on most of the websites and stuff. A lot of it is people who grew up watching Disney movies like The Rescuers or Robin Hood and now that they're grown ups they still like that stuff. And they like to make their own stories and such like that- and some are really quite good. That's about 95% of the stuff you find. And most can't afford to buy a fursuit- they can cost thousands of dollars if they're custom made.

and just cuz it's awesome- here is my favorite betta related painting done by someone else on that art site. in case you don't know the reference this is based on a video game from a couple years ago- the wolf is a spiritual figure from feudal japan.
http://vantid.artspots.com/image/23579/splendid-orb
Jynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 09:37 PM   #14 
Jupiter

Coincidentally, Robin Hood was my favourite movie as a kid and Okami is one of my favourite video games! xD
Jupiter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 01:17 PM   #15 
BurnishedOchre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jynx View Post
and just cuz it's awesome- here is my favorite betta related painting done by someone else on that art site. in case you don't know the reference this is based on a video game from a couple years ago- the wolf is a spiritual figure from feudal japan.
http://vantid.artspots.com/image/23579/splendid-orb
How awesome!! I know that artist too - she is AMAZING with fur textures and stuff.

She's been posting a lot of things on DeviantART the past day or so - she really has great talent!

I've been doing sketches of bettas myself, and plan on doing a digital painting of one if I ever get the chance. :D I love their faces!
Old 11-05-2009, 02:25 PM   #16 
Kim

Your artwork is amazing! I love the color and the detail.
Kim is offline   Reply With Quote