Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-02-2013, 11:05 AM   #1 
peachii

Plant Packages

I have a few plant packages for low/mid light tanks. I have 5 packages, payment is acceptable through paypal. :)

25.00 shipped.
Each package will include -
10 green hygro clippings
1 golfball size of hornwort
1 bunch with 4 stems of wisteria
3 pieces of cabomba
6 dwarf sag plantlets most have roots
2 Antler fern plantlets (beautiful floater)
1 Green temple

-Small amount floaters on request. Greater duckweed, salvinia, duckweed and possibly red root floater/frogbit/dwarf water lettuce. I don't have much red root, frogbit or dwarf water lettuce yet.

I will also include upon request for an addional 2.00 each to the package Purple Mystery snails. They are beautiful and ready for a new home. If you would only like Mystery snails and no plants depending on your location shipping will be 8 to 10.00 plus the cost of the snails. I have 10 purple available, 2 blue and 1 ivory. Purple mystery snails have either purple/black foot or lighter white foot. Snails range in size from dime to golfball size.

Please mind your weather, no DOA on plants or snails. All tanks have snails in them, will do my best to remove but if you don't want them please inspect and dip prior to introducing to your tank. They all look to be algae free right now. All are clippings straight from our tanks so you should have no melting hopefully and all the plants are extremely popular with all the bettas, good sizes for them to lounge on.

Willing to trade a package for Pink and Blue Ramshorn snails if anyone has some to trade also. :)

Picture 1- antler fern
Picture 2- green hygro
Picture 3- One tank that plants came out of
Picture 4- one tank that plants came out of
Picture 5- Dark Foot Purple Mystery snaill.
Attached Images

Last edited by peachii; 08-02-2013 at 11:14 AM.
peachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:11 PM   #2 
Riverotter

How many rams would you want? I have a lot of blues sized just right to ship (which is kind of small, but they grow very fast when well fed), and some baby pinks.
Please know that blues don't breed true, you get blues, blue leopards and regular leopards, so I'd include an older, larger pure blue, to make sure you had one already egg laying from a mature, all-solid blue container, but it will get stress marks from being shipped.
Riverotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 01:19 PM   #3 
peachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riverotter View Post
How many rams would you want? I have a lot of blues sized just right to ship (which is kind of small, but they grow very fast when well fed), and some baby pinks.
Please know that blues don't breed true, you get blues, blue leopards and regular leopards, so I'd include an older, larger pure blue, to make sure you had one already egg laying from a mature, all-solid blue container, but it will get stress marks from being shipped.

I'm not to picky as to how many you send, whatever you feel is a good trade off - maybe 20 or 25 of them, if that isn't to many (total not both colors). I'm in love with the blue, if you have more of those then a just a few pink that would be great.
Old 08-02-2013, 01:47 PM   #4 
Riverotter

I've got to run out for the day, but I'll get a count and take a picture of them for you tonight. I'm sure I have at least that many blues and I've got a few pinks big enough to ship.
Riverotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 02:07 PM   #5 
Fenghuang

Hi peachii,

I just want to say that the mystery snails we got from you are doing fantastic and gotten much bigger. We just converted one of our tanks to over to soil-based and have finally planted everything. Plants are a little wilted because they were in a bucket on a covered patio (it took some time to clean the soil and sun dry it because it kept raining), but hopefully, they'll bounce back. If we ever need more plants, we're definitely buying from you. Thanks again. :)

Fenghuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 03:22 PM   #6 
peachii

Thank you for the kind words Feng, glad you are enjoying them and the snails look great. You got a purple and white one? They were small when they went out so colors were still iffy.

Pictures of the white snail by request -
Attached Images

Old 08-02-2013, 03:37 PM   #7 
Fenghuang

Is that purple? Ci describes the one in the front as a red, more or less like that picture.
Fenghuang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 04:13 PM   #8 
peachii

Really? nice! All the ones we have left are more purplish tinted. Maybe its the different water.
Old 08-02-2013, 04:23 PM   #9 
Skyewillow

wow, I love that white snail! Gorgeous!

too bad I couldn't just get a smaller packet of just dwarf sag, I just need to fill a pair of 2.5's and add a little more to the one I currently have planted.
Skyewillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 05:00 PM   #10 
peachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyewillow View Post
wow, I love that white snail! Gorgeous!

too bad I couldn't just get a smaller packet of just dwarf sag, I just need to fill a pair of 2.5's and add a little more to the one I currently have planted.

If all the packages don't sell by Sunday afternoon, You're welcome to the dwarf sag that's left. We'll see whats left and come up with a price.