Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 07-30-2013, 01:36 AM   #21 
ismintis

Thank you! I just came back from 3 local pet stores, yes 3 lol. I will make a separate thread for that though.

I bought some more test strips, new bottles of stress coat and quick start, and a new pack of food. (I recently gave away my old supplies to family and friends) It took all my self control to not pick up another betta >:( Why must they be so cute?! But there were some interesting experiences that I shall post elsewhere. I should just make a journal because I seem to have weird things happen to me...but I'll wait till I get my new fish for that. ;)
ismintis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:15 AM   #22 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

YES, Journal!!! hehe, and I will stalk it! actually, I'd comment, can't keep my mouth shut for long lol

Ugg, I need more Stress Coat as well....darn it!

Can't wait to read about the pet store adventures!!
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 10:41 AM   #23 
Rocketships

Beautiful tank! I have a similar tank (the Aqueon Evolve4) and I love how these tanks look! I have to agree with everyone else above and say that I am totally digging that mushroom tree! I think I just might have to stop by petco to find me one! Definitely let us know if you find any problems with the paint smell or anything like that!
Rocketships is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 04:46 PM   #24 
ismintis

Well I tried to post the stories last night but apparently I wasn't signed in and once I logged back in everything was erased So I will type it all up again today.

Lil, if I make a Journal I would love if you'd comment, makes me feel like I'm not just talking to myself hehe!

Rocket, thank you :) they are really nice tanks, I was deciding between mine and the Aqueon. I really the look of the mushroom now that it's all set up. I rinsed it in room temperature water for a couple minutes and it smelled a lot like plastic. But my mom had this good idea of putting it in boiling water (we have instant hot idk what to call it) for about an hour, and then put it in cold water for another hour. The smell is now 95% gone and I can only smell it on the inside that clearly looks like plastic. It's very faint and not a paint fragrance so I'm not at all worried.
Old 07-30-2013, 07:29 PM   #25 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Oh that's great about the ornament for sure!!!

I'd totally comment! It's what I'm good at XD I like to spam journals anyway haha, even my own!
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 12:48 AM   #26 
ismintis

Update! My new fishy arrived healthy and happy on Wednesday and is enjoying her new home :) I won't be posting anymore updates on this thread since I started a journal for anyone who wants to see weekly pictures of her and the tank...I'll post pictures on it tomorrow! You can find it here :D http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=239601