Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-04-2013, 08:29 PM   #21 
Silverbeam

I'm pretty upset too! Today I visted a PetCo and two bettas were dead! Maybe more even I'm not even sure!

-Sil
Silverbeam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 06:36 PM   #22 
countyrd419

Exclamation

The best way to get corporate pet store chains attention about betta care is for a lot of us to take pictures of what we see without getting into trouble and then emailing them to the corporate offices of PetSmart and Petco. Unless there is a huge percentage of customer complaints nothing will get done. Enough said.
Also tell the corporate office to view our site too so that they can get a better understanding of how real betta fish owners take care of our fishes. In other words show them what we do.
countyrd419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:48 PM   #23 
Sokkasmom

Sincei gt my sokka a little over 2 weeks ago I have been going into my local petco and talking with te people in aquatics. Tere has ben one dead betta that I saw, but somene had brought him back with extreme finrot and he just didn't makeit. All the fish they get in arehealthy and lively, and they kee their water changed. Mostof the males flare in their tiny cps. I even had one worker tel me they are trying to get some tanks set up in the store to give the bettas more room. The stores will listen, you just have to fight for the fish. I am not the only person in my area fighting for fish, they have cloed down the whole aquatics section to clean it because of us fish lovers before. You just have to make srepeople know the issue, and know you won't back down from it.
Sokkasmom is offline   Reply With Quote