Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-17-2009, 06:33 PM   #11 
flying fish

Location: On the tree with the Rabid Chipmunk in the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
Pickle likes to jump over the little stems of his plant in the water,
when theyre too high to swim over x3

And Nenet tries to make little 'potholes' in the gravel, she smims in and nudges the gravel aside with her nose, and she tries to fit in tiny spaces.
Once I caught her trying to squeeze through a hole in her rock, she was litterally sideways, with her fins tucked in.
She sat there for 10 seconds until she came up for air Cx
Her gravel is cratered with tiny little holes
flying fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 08:14 PM   #12 
SlySol

Sushi too thinks he's one of the Corys...but the Corys are starting to act like the Betta. They like to chase each other around the tank and play tag and steal each others food when it is feeding time.
SlySol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009, 09:06 PM   #13 
HopeInHeart

Well it's not really a game but when I first got Toby and was taking him home in a little cup he kept jumping. I think he may have even been hitting the side or the top of it. I'm not sure why.
HopeInHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 10:59 AM   #14 
chocolatebob

My Betta currently tries to hit water droplets on the side of his tank, has swam through his filter baffle and follows my finger around if the tip of it is in the tank. He's still pretty excited after I broke down and put him in the 5 Gallon (Uncycled).
chocolatebob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 02:45 AM   #15 
srg42

A betta I had in the past would "dance" everytime a friend of mine came over and played guitar... he's a much better musician than I am and my fish loved hearing him play. As soon as he'd stop the fish would stop his dancing and would resume as soon as he started again.
srg42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 01:13 PM   #16 
Romad
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by srg42 View Post
A betta I had in the past would "dance" everytime a friend of mine came over and played guitar... he's a much better musician than I am and my fish loved hearing him play. As soon as he'd stop the fish would stop his dancing and would resume as soon as he started again.
How cool is that??8)
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 02:15 PM   #17 
New2Betas

My little guy is still getting to know me since its not even been a week. But he loves to watch me eat. Its so strange he will just stare and watch me move the fork from the plate to my mouth. He also like to follow me around the kitchen. Whatever side of the bar I'm on, he will be on that side of the tank. I do think its funny how he attacks his food.
New2Betas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009, 04:05 PM   #18 
nochoramet

Chance loves to jump for food, and I'm not kidding he will JUMP! And he'll follow pencils around and flare at them. Haze just dances for me and follows me around when I am cleaning up my room. Rain... well he has anger issues so he just flares at my finger a lot. And the camera. And the reflection. And the lamp. And the pencil. And the computer. And the... well you get the idea.
nochoramet is offline   Reply With Quote