Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-12-2013, 01:16 PM   #1 
Rainbows

Location: In a house, in a town, in a state, in USA, on earth.
3 Betta's for sale.

I may not be able to keep my 3 lovely Betta's anymore and I'm afraid It might be time for them to leave. PM me if you find an interest into one of them or need more detail.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 833
Size:  74.8 KB
Name: Finley
Tank mates: 2 snails (DOES NOT GET ALONG WITH GUPPIES OR OTHER FISH)
Past Issues: Tail biting due to guppies
Type: Veiltail
He doesn't like swimming still so he may be hard to take a photo of, but he is a really nice boy. He was tail biting but he stopped and now his tail is beginning to grow.

Name:  8680550513_e0a373efd3.jpg
Views: 686
Size:  87.8 KB
Name: Aqua
Type: Veiltail
Tank mates: 2 guppies and a snail (SHE IS FINE WITH GUPPIES OR OTHERS)
Past issues: Ripped tail
She is a very lovable girl, I saved her from petco. Not many people like veiltails but she will be a great fella. She isn't afraid of my camera so you won't probably have any issues.

Name:  IMG_3048.jpg
Views: 557
Size:  51.9 KB
Name: Rimfire
Type: Crowntail
Tank mates: 2 guppies and a snail (HE IS FINE WITH GUPPIES OR OTHERS)
Past issues: N/A
He was my second favorite after my CT/EE died. I got him from Petsmart when he was basically the size of my pinkie or a little bigger. He has grown majorly and I love his color. He will flare at the reflections and mostly likes to lay and sleep in random places. He will hide on you but no fears :)

Thank you! Non of them jumps out of the tank so you won't have to worry about that issue!
I don't know how much I will be selling them for but if you are interested let me know and we can work something out :)
Rainbows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:02 PM   #2 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

I'm sorry I never was able to get Aqua from you I soon will have no room for females either so I don't want to jump at her, besides...I do have enough blue colored Betta's...sigh.

But I'll be downsizing too most of my males will have to go because we're being kicked out of my grandfather's house, it sucks but dad gave me permission to keep the 33 (sorority) and a small tank so that will be the 5.5 underneath most likely split.

Sucks when they have to go though, so I'm sorry you're have to go as well I hope you can find them good homes!
lilnaugrim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 01:37 AM   #3 
Rainbows

Location: In a house, in a town, in a state, in USA, on earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnaugrim View Post
I'm sorry I never was able to get Aqua from you I soon will have no room for females either so I don't want to jump at her, besides...I do have enough blue colored Betta's...sigh.

But I'll be downsizing too most of my males will have to go because we're being kicked out of my grandfather's house, it sucks but dad gave me permission to keep the 33 (sorority) and a small tank so that will be the 5.5 underneath most likely split.

Sucks when they have to go though, so I'm sorry you're have to go as well I hope you can find them good homes!
Thanks! Hopefully they won't have to go ._.
Rainbows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 08:15 AM   #4 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

I hope not!
lilnaugrim is online now   Reply With Quote