Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 11-15-2009, 07:01 PM   #11 
ChristinaRoss

very cool! cant wait to c pics!
ChristinaRoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:42 PM   #12 
Lethbridge

I am breeding my avatar betta, with a blue with red lace female and then in a few weeks when i get my higher quality bettas from a transhipper i will breed them as well
Lethbridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 09:38 PM   #13 
cindylou

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramaqueen View Post
I think several members are breeding crowntails and Cindylou is breeding just about everything. lol
lol, I bred crowtails, then king betta, then my halfmoon. I'm done for a while cause I have 219 fry waiting for good homes when they reach maturity. I think I'm keeping all the females though. Right now this is just a hobby, next if they are colorful and I get a very unique one out of it I will keep it, otherwise I'm just giving them to good loving homes.
cindylou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:16 PM   #14 
MidnightAngel

lol ALL your females? How many would that be?!?! I can't imagine having that many fish at once...and that you have an exact number! haha I wouldn't have that much patience. You should post pics from each batch on here once they're mature! I'd love to see them!
MidnightAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 10:17 PM   #15 
MidnightAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethbridge View Post
I am breeding my avatar betta, with a blue with red lace female and then in a few weeks when i get my higher quality bettas from a transhipper i will breed them as well
You're avatar is beautiful! I bet they'll be unique
And you finally found a transhipper who was cheap enough? Congrats!!!
Old 11-24-2009, 09:10 AM   #16 
Lethbridge

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightAngel View Post
You're avatar is beautiful! I bet they'll be unique
And you finally found a transhipper who was cheap enough? Congrats!!!
Im getting my bettas in through my pet store cuase they tranship them in from there as well and they only pay the box fee so i pay the price for the betta and none of the other charges
Lethbridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 05:54 AM   #17 
cindylou

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightAngel View Post
lol ALL your females? How many would that be?!?! I can't imagine having that many fish at once...and that you have an exact number! haha I wouldn't have that much patience. You should post pics from each batch on here once they're mature! I'd love to see them!
Hey, if you look back a couple of threads I've been posting pics. of different ages. And all those females, yes everyone of them, I have a special place in my heart for my gals. They are going in a 175 gallon tank. Plenty of room. lol I will post pics. as I can get them of my 3 month, 2 month and 2 week olds when I get a chance to catch them in the right spot in the tank, lol
They are really starting to get there colors now, its exciting seeing all of them getting there little personalities. They are so many colors its unreal. I've seen red, blue, black, white with turquoise, purple, orange and a mixter of all the above. There might not be 219 but its close.
Pics. coming soon.
Old 11-25-2009, 06:20 AM   #18 
cindylou

Red face

Heres a pic of all my fry at different fry at all ages.

Thats my 1 week old fry, to small to get a good pic yet. Will get 1 in about 2 weeks when u can see them.
I know everyone has seen most of my pics but these are for midnightangel. I don't think she did
Old 11-25-2009, 02:23 PM   #19 
k stiles

Location: on a high cliff above the sky, watching over the earth, there I stand...
wow they are sooooooo adorable, are those live plants, do you have good luck with them, and how, when I had one in with Lync it died, sorry for bombarding you with ?'s, but for breeding, it's probably good to know
k stiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 02:36 PM   #20 
MidnightAngel

I'd seen some, but not all of these...they're so cute!!! I love the one that looks like all her fins are deep orange! And I'm trying to picture in my mind how big 175 gallons is but I can't haha I'm going to have to look in stores...lol
I told my fiance last night that someday when we get a house, I am so getting a big tank, at least 30gal for a sorority! Wouldn't he kill me if I got 175!!!! hahaha