Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-15-2013, 01:29 AM   #71 
BettaLover1313

Maybe try fasting them for a day and then try feeding them? They may be constipated :/ You may have to switch them to pellets. I can't see Sushi biting his tail to being gone, but then again, I'm not familiar with tail biters. Maybe try asking in the Diseases & Emergencies Forum, there are a lot of helpful people there. Hope they both start feeling better!
BettaLover1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 02:22 PM   #72 
BettaLover1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by BettaLover1313 View Post
Maybe try fasting them for a day and then try feeding them? They may be constipated :/ You may have to switch them to pellets. I can't see Sushi biting his tail to being gone, but then again, I'm not familiar with tail biters. Maybe try asking in the Diseases & Emergencies Forum, there are a lot of helpful people there. Hope they both start feeling better!
Actually, since you have them in their cups, monitor their poop. If it's brown and looks normal, it's not internal parasites, white and stringy poop means internal parasites.
Old 09-16-2013, 11:27 PM   #73 
AlphaOmegaWolf666

Something is up with my tanks and aquarium items. I am finding mold in Ali's tank, and Sushi's tank gets cloudy as soon as I clean it. *Sigh* they are eating and behaving fine but with everything going wrong with the tank I am not taking any chances. Other than that everything is going wonderful and they love their new plants (yes some are plastic but they are not harming my fish the two love to look at them and that is it the one silk plant that I have in Sushi's tank he will just flair at it from time to time) anyway after I figure out the tank problem I will be getting them ready for the fall season.
AlphaOmegaWolf666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:40 PM   #74 
AlphaOmegaWolf666

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I finally fixed the problems in the tanks hahahahaha Ali got a smaller tank but now I have no more black mold, dirty water, and all the other problems. I have clearly lost my mind over this but I am just so happy to have all health and water problems fixed lol

Other than that everyone is doing fine here Sushi is moody as always and Ali is of course my problem child lol
Old 03-12-2014, 12:53 AM   #75 
AlphaOmegaWolf666

I AM ALIVE!!!!! Anyway some news in the Alpha house hold, I got promoted at work and that is one of the reasons why I have not posted in so long. Also I have a new male Betta (pics will be posted as soon as possible) anyway I went to the fish store and was thinking about doing a salt water tank when I saw this little guy. He was at the bottom of his tank looking lifeless and huddled in the corner. He was getting picked on by the other fish in the tank. That is when the devil and angel appeared on my shoulder and after the little devil gave in I bought him and took him home. Sushi is in his three gallon half moon tank (his favorite), Ali is in the new 1 gallon round tank, and The Doctor is in Ali's old tank. And yes I have named the new guy The Doctor, like The Doctor from Doctor Who? Yea he likes the name it was that or Caviar and he did not like being called fish eggs for some odd reason lol.
Old 03-12-2014, 08:30 AM   #76 
BettaLover1313

Glad to hear from you! Especially about the Doctor! Has he been doing any better from when you texted me?
Old 03-18-2014, 10:26 PM   #77 
AlphaOmegaWolf666

Well since the last time we talked The Doctor had started to seize up and after putting in a crushed up pinch of Epsom salt to destress his mussles he is resting. Still not doing well but he is hanging in there as much as he can. Sushi is worried so is Ali both of them are as close to him as they can right now and they are not leaving that side of the tank. The Doctor has not been eating ether I fed him before going over to your house and when I got back his food was still floating on the top of his tank. I am staying up tonight to keep an him and see how he is doing. Right now he is back to huddling in the corner of his tank. I am gonna post on and off tonight since I can't think strait. All I am hoping is that he makes it threw the night because right now it is not looking good.
Old 03-19-2014, 01:08 AM   #78 
AlphaOmegaWolf666

*Sigh* It is 12:08 am and The Doctor had 3 more seizers the salt has helped and I am now re-cleaning his fish tank, just to see if there is something in the water. I just hope it works right now I am waiting for the water temp to even out. *Sigh* I hope he gets better.
Old 03-19-2014, 11:07 AM   #79 
BettaLover1313

I'm very sorry to hear that the Doctor isn't doing well :( hope he gets better for you!
Old 03-19-2014, 12:00 PM   #80 
AlphaOmegaWolf666

Thanks BL and right now he is resting he has not had a seizer since I completely changed his water and added the epsom salt. My poor boy is exhosted and there is nothing I can do to take his pain away.