Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-16-2013, 08:43 AM   #1 
InfiniteGlory

Kudos to Marineland

Bought the tank back in January and registered the warranty around April. A few weeks ago I noticed that the stock LED lighting starting to grow dim. Every few days I would check and it was on a downward spiral. So I called CS since the tank has a 1 year warranty was told part was not available and they would have to send me a whole new tank and asked me to fax in receipt to verify purchase date.

Fast forward two weeks since I have been busy.......

I called today since I found the receipt and manual to the tank which had the replacement hood part number. In less than 5 minutes the rep said it should arrive at my home in 7-10 business days.

It's nice to work with a company that is willing to go above and beyond to replace either the tank or just the part with very little hassle.
InfiniteGlory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 12:06 PM   #2 
georga3261

That ended well. You were lucky that the people at Marineland are so cooperative!
georga3261 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 03:35 PM   #3 
InfiniteGlory

it's not everyday that this happens so I thought I would share it with others in hopes to show that there are still good companies out there
InfiniteGlory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2013, 10:49 PM   #4 
Racoon293

I had a good experience with API when a master test kit I had ordered online arrived with one test tube missing a shard of glass. The fragment was no were to be found inside the kit packaging, so it had to be broke when API packaged the kit. I emailed them, they got back to me right away. It took almost 3 weeks to get the new test tube, but I was impressed with their customer service. I figured they would try to blame the damaged happened in shipping
Racoon293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 01:19 AM   #5 
dramaqueen
Banned

It's nice to hear good things about products. We're so used to hearing bad things.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote