Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-18-2013, 07:45 PM   #1 
MichelleA

New Bettas!

We went to buy one and ended up with three. We were at meijer the other day and I fell in love with the green one on the left, He was so tiny and pretty... AND GREEN! YAYY! I try not to look at the fish at meijer because it makes me so sad but my daughter always cries to see the fishys.

Kept thinking about this fish and we have a 5 gallon and a 30 gallon tank which are both empty so I went back today to get him for our five gallon and saw these other two. My boyfriend wanted the veil tail on the right so I caved and we each were going to get one. THEN I found the guy in the middle in a few inches of the filthiest water there and he just looked so terrible and sad and was not moving around like the others... I knew he would probably die there sooooo I brought him home too. I couldnt in good conscience leave there without him, knowing I had the means to possibly save him.... So here they are. I named the middle one Mercy, appropriate I think : ). The fish on the right is Wheydoh and I dont have a name for my little green guy yet. Any suggestions?

Name:  New Fish.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  40.7 KB
MichelleA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 08:14 PM   #2 
jesssan2442

They are all so pretty!! I love them all!

the green boy looks like a Cealy or Remmy!
jesssan2442 is offline   Reply With Quote