Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-20-2013, 01:47 AM   #1 
rckstr1253

MarineLand 20 gallon High LED tank, Stand, Heater, decorations, etc For Sale

Well I am sad to see her go, but I must let my 20 gallon High tank and stand go. It was only used for about 3 months until i had to move, and sadly I have no room to set it up. So it sits in the original box in my closet waiting for a new home. It comes with the LED hood, a spare 20 gallon high Led Hood, a spare 20 gallon long led hood, various decorations, thermometer, heater, extra Penguin Filter wheels, fish food, and dechlorinator. It also has a matching 20 Gallon high pine wood stand(finished in black) that would be sold with it as well. With all the extras, stand, and tank, the value would be close to $325 if not a bit over that......but I am asking $250. Local Pickup is preferred unless buyer pays shipping. I am open to negotiate the price though and hope the tank goes to someone who can use it.
rckstr1253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 03:57 AM   #2 
shannonpwns

It may help if you said where you're from!
shannonpwns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2013, 10:12 PM   #3 
rckstr1253

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannonpwns View Post
It may help if you said where you're from!
woops, sorry about that! I live in Louisville KY. I need to move this ASAP as I am moving to a new apt and won't have a place to store it, plus don't have the space nor the time to set it up again.
rckstr1253 is offline   Reply With Quote