Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-22-2013, 11:38 PM   #11 
jesssan2442

Just went to the first game of the season for the 14 and under teams. The B team, the team they tried putting me on played a group of 10yrs who were afraid of the ball and didn't even try. Our team won but that'll be the only game the whole season I bet. The A team lost really really badly but they were playing girls who have been playing for 3+ years while we only have 1 girl whose played that long. The A team can't serve and that was absoultely why they lost, Hannah (one of the arrogant girls nobody likes) only served the ball over the net once and she made alot of mistakes in the game, They sub-ed her out with a 11yr because she was messing up so much! The A team would have been amazing if they had used the best girls for the positions, They lost two long term players that they really needed and I know my coach regrets it so much. She won't look at me the entire time! I think I really made her upset, but it's most defiantly not my fault at all! I did defriend her on FB though so she probably noticed lol... I haven't been rude to her at all I'm just choosing not to talk to her because we don't get along to well any more.

The other day Emily, The arrogant, cocky, rude girl that I absoultely don't like friended me on FB!! I ignored her request because she basically told me I sucked at volleyball and deserved to play with 10yrs... These were she exact words "Halle (coach) just made the teams equal by talent so I do believe they are correct and shouldn't be changed" I can't even fathom why she thought I would except her request? we aren't friends so we shouldn't be FB friends
jesssan2442 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 11:26 PM   #12 
jesssan2442

Drudging this back from the dead.

I've been approached by every single member of the vb commitee asking me to come back this year. They said they won't do it again, but I don't really believe them. My friends
are practically begging me to play, but I just don't know.

Practices start on June 23rd and you have to have a final decision on July 7th. That means I have about a month to decide if I even want to play.

Here's the mayor dilemma; I'm 14 this year which means I can either play on junior high or junior varsity. They get to make that decision. The entire varsity team minus 3 players graduated last year which means they will have to move up most of Jv to varsity which means I will probably make Jv. I don't know if I want to play with some of girls who would be on my team either way though because of some of the things they said last year.

I kinda wanna play just to prove a point.

That's where I need your help. Do I play or do I not play?

Last edited by jesssan2442; 05-18-2014 at 11:29 PM.
Old 05-21-2014, 10:00 PM   #13 
jesssan2442

I've decided I'm not gonna play. Apparently they are really low on junior high players and have an over abundance of junior varsity players which means I would probably get screwed again. I don't have an urge to play with any of those girls after the things they said last year anyways and it's not like I was gonna be an Olympic player either...
Old 06-05-2014, 11:32 AM   #14 
jesssan2442

Well I just broke my ankle in a few different places so even if I wanted to play I couldn't.