Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-23-2013, 02:10 PM   #1 
Raging

I Might Actually Be a Little Fish Crazy

I've always been horse crazy, so enthusiasm for animals is nothing new XD

But yesterday two different things happened that wouldn't have happened before I got Delfino.

First, I posted pictures of Lucian on Facebook. And a certain individual decided to post "What is her name? Where did you get her?"

Her?! Seriously? Do you not see the fins? Even if you didn't know that the boys are typically dressed fancier, I said "he" or "him" at least three times in the post -.-

It would probably have never bothered me a few months ago, but I found it horrendously aggravating.

Then, I was talking to my boyfriend on the phone last night, and mentioned that I needed to do a water change.

He replied, "Every time I talk to you, you're either doing a water change or talking about a water change."

I'm taking it as a complement
Raging is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 06:32 PM   #2 
Kittiesdragons

Welcome to the club! LOL I'm always talking about my boys and I so badly want another fish tank... or three... or more... yea...
Kittiesdragons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 06:53 PM   #3 
Loz

hahaha yeah water changes have become part of my lifestyle too.. I was thinking the other day how they don't tell you about this when you take that little fish home!! We are getting a budgie soon and I just feel like I'm getting surrounded by animals. haha. We only have a dog and a fish so far.
Loz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:23 AM   #4 
JayM

Lol
JayM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:26 AM   #5 
shannonpwns

Haha! Im the same way, my bf gets so annoyed I can tell, but he doesn't say anything...just kinda nods when I start talking fish haha.

@Loz, I feel like Im surrounded by animals too! Ive got a 95lb dog, a cat, 15 bettas, a musk turtle, 3 koi and 3 goldfish in my pond...Everywhere I look is a pet! haha
shannonpwns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:51 AM   #6 
Torla

I'm also surrounded by animals, which is what I've always wanted for my life. Three cats, fostering two dogs, one betta, and five cories. It makes me very happy to have so many in my company.
Torla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 12:59 AM   #7 
Raging

I love all the animal craziness :) I have 27 fish, counting the community, 4 cats, 4 dogs and a horse.

I've noticed that my mom has started tuning me out when I mention the fish. I said I'd like to keep aquarium salt on hand for emergencies and she rolled her eyes.
Raging is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 10:06 AM   #8 
Asira

I'm surrounded by pets too, I have 17 bettas, 12 discus fish, 9 cory catfish, 2 kuhli, 1 oto, 1 ramirezi, 2 ancistrus, 2 dogs, 8 bunnies....
All the fish are + and counting haha
Me and my mother are the crazy fish people in this house

(And I breed bettas, so, everywhere I look are jars with bettas that are for sale haha)
Asira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2013, 12:09 PM   #9 
BettaLover1313

Surrounded as well, I got the fish I always wanted to have when I was a kid, I've got Lucky, my dog, who keeps me semi-sane, and a cat named Renji, not to mention that I get to work with my absolute favorite animal-horses, when I'm home from college thanks to their owners extreme generosity
BettaLover1313 is offline   Reply With Quote