Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-27-2013, 11:45 AM   #191 
ao
TFK Moderator

I'm not sure what you are talking about OFL. We ALL want you to be here :(

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 11:58 AM   #192 
ANHEL123

OFL you are such a big help to so many people. And those many people still need your help!
ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 05:40 AM   #193 
iGoatfish

That's not right! You and indjo have been my go to people for solid breeding info since I started keeping bettas. Old fish lady will you be working with a different site?
iGoatfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 07:31 AM   #194 
Betta Bonnie

Oldfishlady

Just wanted to say, I read with interest all your posts and think your advice is great.
Betta Bonnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 09:28 AM   #195 
registereduser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfishlady View Post
Your welcome, however, it has been made very clear by some of the moderators that I am no longer welcome here. This will be my last post as I am sure I will be banned after this anyway......Too bad the new owner puts up with this type of childish behavior.....

Good luck everyone....
I'm pretty much done here too. The lack of appreciation for you is baffling and the photo contest continues to be of no use. Some of the regular posters have a huge concern for their fish yet display such irresponsibility toward cats and dogs. It's become a depressing place more than it is fun.

I will remain a member and check my PM box now and then because I have become quite fond of a few of my friends
registereduser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 12:21 PM   #196 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'd like to know who Brenda is aiming her comments at, all the mods or just one or two of us. We all value the advice and opinions that she shares with members of this forum. This whole thing is just so unfortunate.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 11:39 AM   #197 
ANHEL123

I love , appreciate Oldfishlady so much for all her dedicating and help.I think she know how much people love her from everyone that she helped, from messages in her visitor box and pm's that people sent her with appreciation. I hope she will come back to help many other people and bettas. And i don't understand what is the matter or issue can be, because the only matter that she and many other people are coming daily on this forum dedicating so much time and knowledge to -HELP. I am on the forum for 3 years and at any time i am messaging some people on this forum including Oldfishlady, i always get help. Some people really amaze me including Oldfishlady putting so much time and knowledge helping daily many people. If you care about your loved bettas then all we need just really log in and try to help as much as we can. Those people who do that daily can not overview all thread that are coming daily every minute from people who has no idea what to do next . So please who has enough knowledge to help, JUST LOG IN AND HELP, that all it matter if you love those creatures and don't want them to die at least with the owners that want them. They die a lot in the stores, owners who abandoned them . Bettas world sad enough with out us making a drama,we dont even have time for it ,if you just log in and try to help people who are new to bettas and don't even know how to change the water. Sorry for my long talk and repeating my self. And have fun too, chatting with each other like we all need our time for brake.
ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 12:32 PM   #198 
Jovancheck

So, my tank is in the group "1-4gal with/without filter and with live plants" that says "This can vary based on number, specie and growth state of the plants. Generally with live plants even without a filter you don't want to make 100% water changes."...Actually, i have a 2 gallon tank with a sponge filter and with one plant, i guess medium growth Microsorum pteropus....And one betta :) My question is, is it better to do a 50% changes once or twice a week? Any help is appreciated
Jovancheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 12:54 PM   #199 
ao
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovancheck View Post
So, my tank is in the group "1-4gal with/without filter and with live plants" that says "This can vary based on number, specie and growth state of the plants. Generally with live plants even without a filter you don't want to make 100% water changes."...Actually, i have a 2 gallon tank with a sponge filter and with one plant, i guess medium growth Microsorum pteropus....And one betta :) My question is, is it better to do a 50% changes once or twice a week? Any help is appreciated
As your plant is a slow grower I would follow the 1-4gal without filter without live plants water change schedule :)
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 12:57 PM   #200 
Jovancheck

Thank you for the information. I forgot to mention that i have a Siphon Gravel Cleaner....Do i use it both times, or just once?
Jovancheck is offline   Reply With Quote