Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-31-2013, 08:48 PM   #461 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Okay, spamming my own journal but this picture came up and I'm so glad it was taken. I was dying while this was happening but we saran wrapped our Section Leader Spencer yesterday during Section theme day XD this was at the last rehearsal before it started and he was having fun hopping around with his pretty headband of saranwrap as well XD
lilnaugrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 09:01 PM   #462 
Phantom Miria

Psst, want some of my tanks growth? :D! But seriously I like how organized you're tank looks.
Phantom Miria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 09:09 PM   #463 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Oh YES PLEASE! Can you like...bottle it and send it through the mail? haha

It looks organized?? well cool! It always looks like a big jumbled mess to me XD I mostly need more stem plants and for them not to die on me would be nice. I want to get more water wisteria, the kind we get from PetCo not the actual Hygrophila Difformis. And some Anacharis or Elodea would be nice too. I want more of the jungle look, it looks too open to me right now. Of course I did just get rid of a whole top layer lol so I guess that's bound to happen.
Old 09-02-2013, 12:43 PM   #464 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

So we had our Labor Day party last night slash my 21st and my little brother's 18th birthday part. My mom got me my first wine glass which is blue and awesome and in it she got me a small bottle of Vincent Van Gogh Dutch Chocolate Vodka!!!!! I can't wait to try it! I think I'll save it for my actual birthday day just because it sounds and looks amazing and besides, it's Van Gogh! My favorite painter of all time!!! Well...one of them lol

The rain held off right until we just finished packing everything up at 1 in the morning and when we were all inside and ready to go to bed, DOWNPOUR! It's been on and off all day now, just had a mini flash flood and the backyard is sort of flooded but the grass seems to be liking it and soaked it up pretty quickly after it stopped raining. There's some awesome thunder and lightning going on right now, so pretty! I love thunder storms, rain storms suck but thunder? heck yes!

Oh and also my best friend got me a fish thermos! It's got goldfish and bubbles in it!!!!! I was super excited for that!! And then mom got me real half carat diamond earring studs since I generally wear the cheap ones from Wal-mart and they sort of stain my ears and cause infections >.> not fun and so I've never had real diamond earrings before so I'm super happy about that! I'm kind of scared for putting them in because what if I lose one? I'd be super sad but I think I kind of have to wear them lol I just am lazy and don't feel like changing earrings all the time so that's why I just wear studs and leave them be. oh well.

So in all it's been a great last 24 hours! Muggy as heck yesterday but now it's cooling off with the rain so for that I am happy
Old 09-03-2013, 12:33 PM   #465 
dramaqueen
Banned

It sounds like you had quite a celebration and got some cool stuff.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 05:51 PM   #466 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

That it was!

Sometimes it's nice having a divorced family that get's along since we both get two parties but at the same time my dad made the excuse of: Oh I'm not feeling well....so he didn't go >.> but he's throwing me and my cousin who I'm two day's older than, a party on the 21st as I am the 18th and he's the 20th. Dad's telling me to "be ready to get wasted!" should I tell him that I don't get drunk easy? lol wasn't even tipsy Sunday after 5 vodka/sodas (mostly vodka, whoops), a Pina Colada cooler and a Mikes Hard Lemonade....oh well. At least there were no hangover's in the morning! I felt great! lol My mom on the other hand....well yeah haha

It was a good party though and I'm glad the people could come! For the first time in years I had an actual friend, like one of MY friends come to the party! There's been issues where people constantly cancel on me the day of the party after being invited. Obivously I excuse those whom are working but it's been years since a friend showed up to my party! And although she was slightly ill, she came and stayed for an hour and a half and I'm so excited! Definitely a keeper

On another note, I just finished cleaning ALL the tanks and the cups...whew! 5 hours later!

Pictures to come soon-ish!
Old 09-03-2013, 08:50 PM   #467 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

So time for pictures

Aero get's very focused on my finger when I had it on the tank to stabilize the camera lol

Silly boy, you already had your meal today!

Jarvis watching his neighbor....he's an interesting fish....he's never once flared at another boy fish....

While Mercury flares at everything that moves

They have a very interesting relationship for sure.

Mercury flares and Jarvis just sits there and watches lol

These next pictures completely explain their relationship:

Gambit is still looking for a home! It's only like 6 dollars something to ship!

And Mattie isn't doing so well but she's the most spirited, spunky, snarky sick fish I've ever met Furan-2 wasn't helping as you see so I'm switching her to MelaFix which helped Rembrandt.

Did a 95% water change on Rembrandt today and started him on MelaFix again since it kept the stuff at bay before but I wasn't using full strength. He hates me right now since I did the water change but he'll get over it lol.

This girl has Velvet BAD.... >.< I'll be throwing a towel over her soon

And the True MG girl has some pop-eye still but otherwise seems to be okay

I decided to put Lynx in a cup with some extra Stress Coat to help heal up her fins since she's been a wreck lately

And the Marble girl has been taunting the girls in the cups >.> bugger

Little Blue is angry with me too since I QT'd her as well. But you can see why:

My Marble girl hates her cup but she'll just have to get over it because I'm not putting them all in at the same time, no way, way too much chaos! First goes in Firestar and then Asaria and then we'll talk about who goes in from Canada lol

Our Black Copper girl is a sass bucket lol

Jewel has seemed to be depressed lately

Emma's fins are finally starting to grow back!

Stardust liked how I rearranged the driftwood

She also loves the vase lol

I think Amara is turning into a boy, see my post here: http://www.bettafish.com/showthread....54#post2944554

Phoenix has been pretty content

Lady was trying to dance with the Marble girl

And then Lady was being pretty as usual

Okay the rest will be in another post because apparently I have 56 images and they only allow 50 per post lol whoops.
Old 09-03-2013, 08:51 PM   #468 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Firestar is beautiful and she knows it

Cherry was getting curious about my finger on the glass

Close up!

Aurora is huge now!

Firestar again

And Mystique being Mystique as she's surrounded by all three of the Rams lol

And redid the tank again!

Old 09-03-2013, 09:17 PM   #469 
BettaLover1313

Hope all of the sick or injured fish get better soon!

Lovely pictures of the tank & the girls! Mercury & Jarvis remind me of Merlin & Dragoon lol.
BettaLover1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 09:19 PM   #470 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Thank's BL1313! I hope so to, I just hope I don't have to euthanize anyone I really hope the MelaFix will actually work and at least Remmy needs to live. I love Mattie too but she's always been one issue after another and doesn't stay out of QT long :-/

I think Little Blue has just scales missing, at least that's what I hope so she's in salt right now and Raven is in MelaFix as well since she's got the body slime thing going on as well. I blame it all on Mattie anyway since she came with the Body Slime infection which I thought I cured way back when but I guess some was still lurking around :-/