Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 08-24-2013, 07:03 PM   #101 
LinkLover

Thank you all for being so supportive. Luckily, me and my husband were able to talk things out and make plans for what we're going to do from here. There is no guarantee that it will go well, but at least we're giving it a try. I can only hope that we are able to make it work and be a happy family.
LinkLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:01 PM   #102 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm glad to hear that you and your husband talked. I wish you and your family the best.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 09:13 PM   #103 
BettaLover1313

I'm glad things worked out for the better!
BettaLover1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 03:00 PM   #104 
LinkLover

Thank you both.

*Sigh*...

Although things have been "figured out" in theory, in practice it isn't going so well. I'm having multiple meltdowns daily while taking care of my daughter, me and my husband continue to argue about things, I feel like I can never spend time with my dog anymore, and the list goes on and on. It's like this battle will never be over, and I will be stuck in this miserable state for the foreseeable future. I'm not getting nearly enough sleep which makes things ten times worse, then there's the fact that my medication makes me sleepy, I'm starting to have weight issues again, I spend most of my days crying... yet THIS is the best solution we can come up with. My husband says I have choices, but I think that's a bunch of crap. How do you choose between something you can't do and something that you feel isn't right? Either way, I'm the one who ends up suffering while he gets to enjoy his life. As long as I can remember, I have always sacrificed my happiness to bring happiness to others. When do I get my turn? When do I get to live the life I want? Because it looks like the answer is "never".
Old 08-29-2013, 05:23 PM   #105 
LinkLover

After reading all this and thinking about all my usual daily conversations, I'm tired of my own whining. :P I know I have a legitimate reason to be having a bad time right now (I haven't gone into too much detail but it is serious), but I feel like one of those rain clouds that just hovers over people and makes them miserable. So, I'm going to try really hard to be less negative here, or at least just talk about the things that aren't bothering me right now. Occasionally I'm sure I'll still need to vent, but I'm going to put all my effort into creating a positive place for myself.

To start, I'm HOPING to get my hair cut this weekend, since I haven't done anything to it for over a year (that's a record for me) and it's driving me nuts. Usually I like to do something unusual or interesting, but nothing's really doing it for me yet. Although I think I might go back to having a mohawk, since that's been my favorite hairstyle so far. I'm nervous though, because my hair is longer than it's been in six years, so I don't want to waste all the effort it took not to cut it. Haha.

Also... I might be getting a tattoo! :D As usual though, I can't decide what I want. I'm debating whether I should get the tattoo I want for my mom (details aren't decided on yet) or the one for my daughter. The only issue I'm having with my daughter's tattoo is the placement. I have this tattoo for my husband (I hadn't posted it yet and I said I would, so now seems appropriate):

Name:  tattoolove.jpg
Views: 50
Size:  26.4 KB

(He loves dragons, and has his whole life, so this is what we picked.)

I either want to place it under his tattoo, where I will eventually have a whole sleeve of family related stuff, since my sister's tattoo is also on that arm:

Name:  natattoo.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  26.2 KB

(That's only part of it, there are little designs on the other side.)

Or, I want to put it by my heart.

Why do I have to be so indecisive?
Old 08-30-2013, 08:51 PM   #106 
BettaLover1313

Very interesting tattoos!

Everyone needs to vent, especially when they're going through rough times. I know I vent a lot to my mom, but that's because she and I are really close. Sometimes I'll post in my journal about things that have upset me as well, especially involving work, or some issues that are just bothering me. It's good though, that you're trying to create a positive space for yourself
BettaLover1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:19 PM   #107 
LinkLover

Thank you! And yea, I'll still need to get stuff out of my system on occasion, but I'm going to try and save it for when I REALLY need to do it.

Well, I got a tattoo! However, it wasn't either of the things I was planning on. Hahaha. I was browsing Google for pictures of Link, from The Legend of Zelda, and I happened on a Wind Waker image that struck me. It's my favorite game (the only one I've ever beaten without help), so I decided that I was going to get it. And it's not just going to be one cool tattoo... it's the beginning of an entire sleeve dedicated to the game! I'm super excited! :D

Name:  linktattoo.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  20.1 KB
Old 09-03-2013, 03:54 PM   #108 
Chesh

Nice! Link is the man - three cheers for Zelda - and tats, and sleeeeeeeves!!!
. . . hope things are looking brighter over there.
Chesh is offline   Reply With Quote