Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-01-2013, 06:09 PM   #191 
Rosencrantz32

ME!! I'm soooo ready for cooler weather. It was 84 F in my apartment last night T.T and opening a window didn't help at all...
Rosencrantz32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 10:27 AM   #192 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

OMG pumpkin pie!!! Dunkin just got pumpkin flavor shots back! I was wicked excited about that since most of the year when they still have pumpkin I do 2 Mocha and 2 Pumpkin, cream only and it's the most delicious coffee ever!!!!!! Of course Iced, not hot

Whew, 6 hours?!?! Hot damn! I don't think--well I probably could, depending on which mall we go to and which stores we go to lol. I'd always wanted to get something airbrushed, never have though so I think that's cool

And yeah, the rain we had last night didn't help the temp at all still humid as ever here. Can't wait till I can just wear jean's a tee shirt and be comfortable in the chilly weather lol. However I'm not looking forward to snow, cold fine, snow...no
lilnaugrim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 11:49 AM   #193 
Viva

Mystery is so freaking gorgeous! I'm in love with her colors!
Viva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:50 PM   #194 
Huffle Puffles

Rosencrantz32 - Oh my goodness, that's warm for in the house, I'll will some of my air conditioning your way!

lilnaugrim - I'm not a pie fan but, I am a pumpkin roll with cheesecake frosting person. Ugh, yep, now I've got a craving, lol. But that coffee sounds delicious! I looooove the way pumpkin spiced coffee smells, yum yum!

Yep, no idea how we were there that long, lol. Well kinda do, took me forever to decide which candles I wanted from Bath & Body, haha. I was amazed watching the guy airbrush. No idea how they can have so much control over spraying paint. But I needed something as a present for a friend I know he wouldn't already have.

I agree, no snow! Well maybe just a light dusting so its white for Christmas, but that's it.

Viva - Thank you!! I think she's the cutest darn thing ever. ^_^ Maybe not the happiest thing since she was downgraded to Harley's 1.75 while I get the 10 gallon ready for her...but she'll understand why soon enough!
Huffle Puffles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 02:57 PM   #195 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Ah yes, just a dusting for Christmas and then bye bye snow! lol if only! We haven't had a white Christmas in years! I think I was 9 last time we did or something around that age.

Pumpkin and Apple are the only pies that I like and even then I like them cold and not hot. I'm not a fan of frosting however what you described sounded pretty darn good! lol, never had them before. We should meet up for around Christmas, exchange one of those pumpkin rolls for my pumpkin/mocha coffee and voila, Merry Christmas! lol
Old 09-02-2013, 03:00 PM   #196 
Huffle Puffles

I'm not a frosting fan either, but it's more like a whipped cream/cream cheese filling, not that sickly sweet frosting, if that makes sense. Sounds like a plan to me! :D
Old 09-02-2013, 03:15 PM   #197 
lilnaugrim
Reference Team

Ahhh yes! Yeah my Memeire makes that kind of frosting and it's soooo good! So yeah, I would definitely love one of those lol. One of the reasons I hate regular cake is because the frosting is just too much and I can't stand it but a home-made one with that cream cheese frosting? Mhmm! darn, now I really want some cream cheese frosting....
Old 09-02-2013, 11:18 PM   #198 
Rosencrantz32

lol geez you guys are making me hungry!! lol

I'll gladly accept your air conditioning! At least until ours gets fixed ;) And I'll even take your snow! When you get some. This desert I live in desperately needs it :(
Rosencrantz32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 02:35 PM   #199 
dramaqueen
Banned

I love anything with a cream cheese frosting.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 04:29 PM   #200 
Huffle Puffles

Cream cheese 'frosting' is the best, especially with a really moist, rich red velvet cake. Nom Nom Nom.