Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Compatibility
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-23-2009, 08:40 AM   #11 
JaspersANGEL

Thankx guys but I have another dilemma, Jasper's tendency to bloat finally flared up to a minor case of swim bladder disorder on monday night, he fought it off tho (he's a little tough guy, but i can see it scared him and not to mention i was more scared then he was). tuesday morning it was gone tho he was still a bit shacken, and today he's doing super fine.

i swore to myself that i'd stop feeding him for a couple of days, but the timing is just awful cause we're leaving tomorrow night for x-mas for 3 days i think and i dunno what to do.

im still planning on going out today and getting him the shrimp, or should i forget the shrimp for now and just feed him before we leave, it really sux cause i won't be there to keep an eye on his bloating...any sugestions would be appreciated...

plus is there maybe something that i could give him to help control the bloating and make him go to the washroom, i didn't see him go in a while.
JaspersANGEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 01:27 PM   #12 
dramaqueen
Banned

If he's going to be without food for a few days while you're gone, then I'd go ahead and feed him before you go.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote