Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-02-2013, 01:30 PM   #11 
Lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettaHI View Post
It is not a red dragon because it is not a dragon scale betta. It is most likely a halfmooon but we wont know unless you post a picture of him flaring.It is a nice looking fish, nice find! Congrats. The tank setup looks awesome as well.
Yeah. Sorry my phone's screen isn't very big. But yeah, he's metallic that's for sure. Not Dragon, but I do like the white metallic scaling on him. Great find for sure. :)
Lamb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 08:14 PM   #12 
Studiobuddy

Thanks so much everyone, I appreciate all the feedback, and clues to what type he may be.

I think Marcus may be getting sick of me, I even bought a little stool just to go in front of his aquarium so I could admire him. I am sure he's sick of my staring. ;) He actually flares at my finger! Will try to get a good pick so I can figure out tail type. He does seem to blow some bubbles out and just line them up in a row sometimes, but nothing bubble nest-like, like I have seen others post.. and I am guessing it is too soon for that...

I love this forum and all the wonderful picks of theses amazing creatures... I think I am hooked :)
Studiobuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 08:33 PM   #13 
summersea

Welcome! I agree - you found a gorgeous betta!! And I love your tank setup! Bettas are VERY addictive! I started with one and just bought a 10g and divided it for two more boys after scouring this forum and learning as much as I could. Definitely easy to get hooked! We need to start a Betta Fish Annonymous! lol Enjoy your boy!! :)
summersea is offline   Reply With Quote