Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 12-26-2009, 06:58 PM   #1 
TianTian

Red face Missed opportunity.

Happy Holidays, my fair Betta fish keepers and friends! I hope things have been going well for you. Cinder got a heater a few weeks early before Christmas (he needed it badly), so that was my gift to him.

STORYTIME:

As for me, Christmas left me with $20 in my pocket. I went to my Wal-Mart in hopes of getting a movie, or maybe a new make-up kit or a two-way radio for kicks.

I ended up in the fish section.

I had been prowling the Bettas at my Wal-Mart in hopes of finding a good female (I blame Cinder; he's been giving me "the look" lately). The females that I had seen over and over were still there, but I just didn't like any of them. I looked at the other Bettas there to see if there were any still alive.

And then I saw him. Brown face, black eyes, bright blue body that faded to blood red CT fins... and he was a fighter. He openly challenged the male CT beside him and fought viciously at his cup. So much like how I had found my Cinder... I picked up the fiesty CT and looked him over. He must have been a part of a new shipment. He looked like this bad boy, only with more blue on his fins a DARK BROWN face: http://www.bullsbettas.com/sitebuild...s/DSC00396.JPG
I had never seen him before and I was surely in love!!

Yet my fleeting moment of glee passed and I put him back. One Betta is enough to keep me happy for now. I've decided if I were to get another Betta, I'd split a 10gal. tank to do it.

Still, he was so gorgeous, guys. I may be moving in a few months, though... so I dunno. I don't know if I want to get another Betta when I may be moving. I don't even know yet if I'll be able to keep Cinder!

Anyway, sorry for the ramble.
TianTian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 07:04 PM   #2 
lilyrazen

Aww, he sounds so pretty, i did the same, but brought him home XD. I couldn't resist!
lilyrazen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 07:10 PM   #3 
TianTian

:D I could've taken him home easily... but again, I didn't know if I could keep him or Cinder when I move in a few months. I may go back and see if he's still there.

But I'm also going to Petco later this evening. I might wind up with a Betta after all, haha!
TianTian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:53 AM   #4 
Katana

lol pretty pic. i would love another betta but the only thing is i don't have a nother tank -.- lol
Katana is offline   Reply With Quote