Posted via Mobile Device
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 07:31 AM   #65172 
Yuuie

morning all
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 11:57 AM   #65173 
Laki

Bought a nexus7 tablet- not getting used to it fast enough but exciting!!
Olypmia' its easy to want to join everything at university at once but npace yourself you'll be there for a few years!

Ff, cute snail patterns!

Drama queen, if you know someone who knows how to wipe the operating system and install a new one, do that. It helped my computer twice now, moms and my sisters this weekend
Laki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 02:30 PM   #65174 
dramaqueen
Banned

My brother could probably do it but I'm not asking him. He gets mad and yells at me. Besides, he doesn't really have the time in between helping us, his stepdaughter and doing stuff at his own house.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 03:08 PM   #65175 
Laki

Oh that's too bad. I wonder if you went to the Source or something if they would do it for a price. I know you can utilize the university's program here because stuff like that is practice for students, the savings from having students do it is passed on to you.
Old 09-13-2013, 06:19 PM   #65176 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Well I signed up for a bunch cause they were all like "yea no commitment just see if you like it." :p
Though I am running to be assistant director of our Ball in March for College Royal. Which is like a huge 5 day event we've been holding for 90 years unlike anything else any schools in Canada do. xD That's like the one thing I really would want to do.
Posted via Mobile Device
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 06:21 PM   #65177 
dramaqueen
Banned

Finally got my laptop running . Yay!
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 06:46 PM   #65178 
Laki

ohh that sounds fun Olymp! Be a part of that for sure :)

I'm getting more involved with my education faculty- will probably run for an exec position.

Welp. I just got my cavity filled. Pretty gross experience. Never want to do that again.
Old 09-13-2013, 06:49 PM   #65179 
Yuuie

hi all done work and got a nice check from my second job so woot there. and one bill finally caught up on so yay again lol. now was hopeing to put a little aside to start getting stuff for my tank reno but looks like sis crash that plan and wants me to get food again since she has no money left. le sigh why can't she just suck it up and work more hours...
Yuuie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 10:06 PM   #65180 
Sakura8

I hate being on a fixed income. But even though I think I'm at a point in my anxiety where I'd like to try working again, it's not as easy as it sounds because I can only work so many hours (like 10 or less?) or I lose my benefits. Few places want to go through the trouble of hiring someone to work 10 hours a week.

This is weird. Any time I add macronutrients to my planted tank (nitrogen and phosphorous), my plants lose their leaves. Why? You'd think they'd like the extra nutrients.

Also cannot get over this banana plant. It's got one stalk that grew to a foot long if you straightened it out, and it did that in 2 days.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
0_o, banana !!, bettathanyou, cornucopia=not yummy, eat the cheese, eyeballs!!!!! 0.o"o.0, i started a trend - maisy, like a thread in a thread, tag bombed!, tag! you're it!, taggy mctaggerson, taggy mctaggerson ii, that is dobby's cheese, throw the cheese