Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-09-2010, 01:22 PM   #11 
doggyhog

If you cross a HM and a CT, you'll get what's called a HalfSun. HM finnage with small spikes on the end! :D
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:23 PM   #12 
doggyhog

Like so:

http://arawana.a.r.pic.centerblog.net/vjcwgfxi.jpg
doggyhog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:24 PM   #13 
DragonFish

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieTron View Post
Oh Dragonfish, they are okay, they don't move all that much, mostly when my bettas swim through them. My bettas seem to enjoy having them and they look nice with silk plants. They are nice and smooth. BUT I didn't know they glow in the dark until on night I saw a creepy glowing light in my room LOL I like that they glow in the dark actually it looks neat now that I got used to it.
Whoooa, they glow in the dark? Thats awesome!! :DDD xDD I have this thing with stuff that glows in the dark....its always fascinated me for some reason I may have to get one of those now....though I'm not sure how much the glowing would bug me at night xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristinaRoss View Post
.................and the "coral rubber thing" is actually of a sea anemone in which clown fish play in.
Haha, don't worry! I know what it is! xD But when I'm tired, as I was last night, my thought process goes something like this: Pink rubbery thing=something you see in coral reefs....so coral rubbery thing!
DragonFish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:41 PM   #14 
JamieTron

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggyhog View Post
If you cross a HM and a CT, you'll get what's called a HalfSun. HM finnage with small spikes on the end! :D

oh wow I looked at the photo that's really cool looking!! Maybe they would not be such an odd pair afterall thanks Doggyhog!!!
JamieTron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:45 PM   #15 
JamieTron

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonFish View Post
Whoooa, they glow in the dark? Thats awesome!! :DDD xDD I have this thing with stuff that glows in the dark....its always fascinated me for some reason I may have to get one of those now....though I'm not sure how much the glowing would bug me at night xD

Ahaha yup! at least the ones from Walmart glow The glowing only really bothered me at first because it was weird in my room, but now I don't notice it at all. I rather like it now reminds me of when I used to have glowy stars all in my room when I was younger lol
JamieTron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:04 PM   #16 
dramaqueen
Banned

I can't see the pic.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote