Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-05-2013, 06:55 PM   #211 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
I have one question, just trying to set myself straight. So clay can give info, or get revenge. Am I right, aokashi? For the rest of you guys, I think Macy has been kidnapped, a weapon stollen, and Clay just found.
Happyhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 09:01 PM   #212 
ao
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyhobbit View Post
I have one question, just trying to set myself straight. So clay can give info, or get revenge. Am I right, aokashi? For the rest of you guys, I think Macy has been kidnapped, a weapon stollen, and Clay just found.
Yes lol. I'll let you know if it's too much

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
ao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 12:55 PM   #213 
Happyhobbit

Location: You know, that is a very, very good question... and you know, I have an answer for you... somewhere.
I haven't posted on this so long, it's sad. I'm sorry guys, here's Clay
~~~Clay~~~
"So you're the one who stole that weapon." the girl says, with surprisingly little emotion. I stare at her, hesitating. I think I've had my fill of this mess... I just want to... be alone. "I can't harm you, I'm incapable of such things. However I can use you to harm yourself. " she adds. "I only have two questions, then I shall leave you alone.... " I narrow my eyes as she says this. Just because I've been betrayed by Omega doesn't mean I'm about to rat the low lives that call themselves The School For The Gifted. I carefully eye her, as she puts on a thoughtful look."Or......you can come with me to seek out your true revenge." at the words revenge, I instantly get up from the ground. Yes, YES! Revenge on all of them, the kid that yells a lot, Mrs. C, the other companions, thats what I want, its what I'll always want. " I'm in." I say quickly.
Old 09-13-2013, 11:54 PM   #214 
ao
TFK Moderator

Tell me the history of clay again? I'm a little lost :P

Old 09-14-2013, 04:40 PM   #215 
Happyhobbit

Lol, sorry about that his confusing post, it must have reflected my confusing mind! Well, from what is mentioned in the roleplay, he was always jealous of the other animals, and others who had powers and special abilties, where he could only talk. He also felt like he was nothing to the School for The Gifted a lot. he's a former companion of Adam, but they had a fight, and he left him, and decided to join Omega, to spite The School, and to get powers, then he was tricked, and I think A then healed him, and woke him up. Sorry if I'm not making something clear enough!
Old 09-15-2013, 09:45 AM   #216 
Perry the platypus

I just...want to be more "deeper" into the Roleplay, may you include me?

THANKS!!!!
Perry the platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 12:28 PM   #217 
Happyhobbit

Oh, of course, Perry! Sorry about that...
~~~Adam~~~
I kick a rock angrily. Suddenly I see that fox girl hybrid from earlier looking at me strangely. I glare at her, fuming. They can't just take Macy away like that! I need to do something... I would prefer to do this by myself though, I don't want anyone like her getting in the way. I sigh, then look at her. " In case you haven't noticed, one of "us" has just been kidnapped. Care to help me rescue her?" I say, say in more of a mumble.
Old 09-17-2013, 09:25 PM   #218 
Saphira101

Does anyone know where Kestrel is? Lol.
Saphira101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 08:41 AM   #219 
ao
TFK Moderator

-----A-----
Good
The Director has constructed a new school in the mid eastern islands.
It is protected by Aken, the barrier that will reject anyone with impure intent.
In other words, you should not be able to enter.

A puzzled look.

The barrier I can help you overcome, afterall, it is of my creation.

However, beyond the barrier you will meet the Spirit Neka. She is the second guardian of the school. You will need to pass her and join the newcomers at the school gate by nightfall in 5 days....

Oh? Interesting

Hmm, it seems like the lock has been found. You do indeed have a unique ability... It is of no wonder that omega wanted it locked away...

And amusingly by doing so, they've turned this creature against his friends and family.