Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-16-2013, 02:14 PM   #11 
thekinetic

It is possible I've had more but I don't remember many of my lives. Most don't and I could find out I'm sure but I've learned my lesson about delving too deep into arcane knowledge, and hard lesson it was.

I've actually traveled to the ether and beyond, existence is really more complicated than even religion could create. But then religion is a creation of man and man is simple.
thekinetic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 02:30 PM   #12 
finnfinnfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekinetic View Post
I could find out I'm sure but I've learned my lesson about delving too deep into arcane knowledge, and hard lesson it was.
What do you mean by that?
finnfinnfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 03:49 PM   #13 
thekinetic

Arcane knowledge is that which is mysterious or understood by few. The hard lesson that I learned was that some doors once opened cannot be closed, you see the more I used the parts of my brain that pertain to kinesis and astral projecting and magick the more perceptive I became. Now I can feel and see ghosts, my emotions tend to be dangerous in that my body has a sort of auto response to intense emtions, I have visions, and I do not sleep well due to my dreams being interrupted by me becoming self aware within them (when they're not horrible brought on by that which I sealed away).

In other words everything comes at a price, especially knowledge and power.
thekinetic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 07:55 PM   #14 
finnfinnfriend

I am almost always self aware in my dreams...I wonder if that is why I am tired all the time.
Old 09-17-2013, 01:00 AM   #15 
Torla

I am self-aware about half the time in my dreams. I had awful nightmares as a kid, and my mom suggested that I try to control the location, or try to fly away. This actually worked pretty well. Many times I have flown away from the danger in my dreams or suddenly transported to a tranquil garden or my grandparents' backyard (which was also a tranquil garden in real life, but I somehow knew when I was there vs. another garden in my dream...very strange).

It happens less and less as I get older; probably because I don't have nearly the frequency of nightmares as I used to and thus don't really have a driving need to be in control of my dreams.
Torla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:33 AM   #16 
finnfinnfriend

I don't really control what happens in my dreams, but I am definitely there and in the moment as it in real life, and that's probably why I remember them so well.
Old 09-19-2013, 10:19 AM   #17 
fleetfish

Ohhh yes, the wedding!

This is a weird one. I once dreamed about a wedding. I can see everything - the food (piles of steaming beef, gelatin, vegetables, cream, milk, tea, cheeses, fruits, cookies and cakes) - the people all dressed up in fashionable clothing; everyone is dressed circa 1910 -16. The food tables are arranged within the columns lining the walls, which are a sky blue. There are tall arched windows and it is late at night. As for myself ... I am a little girl, about five or six years old. I am wearing a maroon dress with lace and I am hiding under a table, watching the people laugh and talk at the bride and groom's table which is in the center. I can smell the food, the wine, the people's odours mixed in with the perfume and plumes of pipe smoke. The beef is wonderfully cooked and I can SMELL it ... it smells so delicious. And the cakes! All I want is a cake! And so I find myself sneaking over to the food table and hoping mommy won't see me but instead a man with a large moustache is scolding me. All I can do is cry.

Then I time-jig to the outside. It's early morning and I wake up. Mommy is humming happily to herself as she tucks herself under daddy's arm. We are in a carriage or car and the lights along the street are flickering. There is a warm light coming from the house and all I want is my bed.

The thing about this dream is that I can remember every single detail of it. The smells especially. I recall waking up and still being able to smell the beef sizzling away. The man with the moustache had dark hair. The tables were arranged in a C shape. The windows were at least two stories tall. All of the faces are sort of blurred, the sounds are loud. Every sense is present. It was as if this dream wasn't a dream, but had actually happened. It was more than a memory, and certainly not a dream.

Strangest of all, the grand old hotel in my city has the exact same room within it, and whenever I go into the hotel I feel as if I have always been there. The room is exactly the way it had been in my dreams ... only now, it's older ....

Another odd thing was that when I awoke I felt as if I was falling back into my body. All tingly at the moment I was about to wake up. Whatever that was ... I haven't felt it in awhile because the dream was about ten years ago.

There have been other little things that I remember, but this is the most detailed.

Last edited by fleetfish; 09-19-2013 at 10:32 AM.
fleetfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 02:33 PM   #18 
Illhearted
Banned

I learned very early on to become self-aware in my dreams. I've been able to control them since I was little. Depending on the dream, sometimes I'll simply view as an outsider or I'll take part in it. If it dont like it I'll simply switch off and go on a different path.
Illhearted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 04:18 PM   #19 
Blue Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetfish View Post
Ohhh yes, the wedding!

This is a weird one. I once dreamed about a wedding. I can see everything - the food (piles of steaming beef, gelatin, vegetables, cream, milk, tea, cheeses, fruits, cookies and cakes) - the people all dressed up in fashionable clothing; everyone is dressed circa 1910 -16. The food tables are arranged within the columns lining the walls, which are a sky blue. There are tall arched windows and it is late at night. As for myself ... I am a little girl, about five or six years old. I am wearing a maroon dress with lace and I am hiding under a table, watching the people laugh and talk at the bride and groom's table which is in the center. I can smell the food, the wine, the people's odours mixed in with the perfume and plumes of pipe smoke. The beef is wonderfully cooked and I can SMELL it ... it smells so delicious. And the cakes! All I want is a cake! And so I find myself sneaking over to the food table and hoping mommy won't see me but instead a man with a large moustache is scolding me. All I can do is cry.

Then I time-jig to the outside. It's early morning and I wake up. Mommy is humming happily to herself as she tucks herself under daddy's arm. We are in a carriage or car and the lights along the street are flickering. There is a warm light coming from the house and all I want is my bed.

The thing about this dream is that I can remember every single detail of it. The smells especially. I recall waking up and still being able to smell the beef sizzling away. The man with the moustache had dark hair. The tables were arranged in a C shape. The windows were at least two stories tall. All of the faces are sort of blurred, the sounds are loud. Every sense is present. It was as if this dream wasn't a dream, but had actually happened. It was more than a memory, and certainly not a dream.

Strangest of all, the grand old hotel in my city has the exact same room within it, and whenever I go into the hotel I feel as if I have always been there. The room is exactly the way it had been in my dreams ... only now, it's older ....

Another odd thing was that when I awoke I felt as if I was falling back into my body. All tingly at the moment I was about to wake up. Whatever that was ... I haven't felt it in awhile because the dream was about ten years ago.

There have been other little things that I remember, but this is the most detailed.
Okay, that is just cool. ;) No other phrase for that one. :)
Blue Fish is offline   Reply With Quote