Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-19-2013, 10:48 AM   #1 
jadaBlu

Persistent Popeye in one eye

I've been trying to get rid of popeye in the eye of an eye female. She was in a sorority tank so she may have injured it. I am wondering which antibiotic people have had the most success with to get rid of it. The eye is not white and she can still see out of it. She also has picked up little fungus which runs as a 2 fuzzy string behind her as she swims. I noticed this today. You can't really see it until she is cupped.

She acts normal and looks normal otherwise. I am currently doing Paraguard for a dip today because it says it can get rid of fungus and I've not had much luck with Jungle Fungus Clear.
jadaBlu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:23 PM   #2 
jadaBlu

The the two strings fungus fell off during the dip. I am still hoping for suggestions for her eye.
jadaBlu is offline   Reply With Quote