Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 09-20-2013, 02:47 PM   #1 
Nelsonfish

Decoration help!

Hi iv'e been CRAVING D.I.Y. fish decoration for my new betta i want the theme to be... i know i know but mine craft. I have an app that can print out little pop ups of different animals and blocks and stuff i was wondering though would i use like plywood and glue the shapes on or could i use paper and just like make it water proof some how? and how would i make all of this "fish friendly" the bettas health is most important!
Nelsonfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 03:48 PM   #2 
Soph7244

um for paper im sure you can laminate it but i wouldn't do that because the sharp edges may rip his fins. if you were able to make them soft somehow then i would go with that. good luck!
Soph7244 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 08:19 PM   #3 
betafishie

Hi! So as you know I'm new. But if you are looking for homemade decor for your fish I would suggest maybe putting rocks that you would buy at A.C Moore or a dollar store.
You can put marbles and even some magnets (if you remove the magnet part) are ok.
Colored gravel is also pretty. But make sure your betta has room to swim��
Hope I helped!��
betafishie is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
minecraft